•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

The Second Christmas Edition

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Hi,

The next edition of the contest will be the second Christmas spinoff edition. Therefore all entries must somehow be connected to Christmas. So your song can be either a Christmas song or a song that encapsulates Christmas for you personally.

Songs not about or not relating to Christmas will be rejected. If the song isn't a Christmas song or does not obviously relate to Christmas, make sure to justify why you picked it in your promo so it doesn't get disqualified.

Additionally, songs may not have participated in the first Christmas edition which was held in 2009. The song list for that edition is available here.

Just like the two Eurovision edition spinoffs, the results of this edition will count towards your statistics.

Sheepmark hosts this edition after finishing second in the first Christmas edition. The next regular edition of the contest, Edition 33, will be hosted by the winner of Edition 32 as usual and will open for submission mid-January.

For the avoidance of doubt, songs that are about other religious holidays that take place at this time of year (e.g. Hanukkah) are also permitted and you can replace "Christmas" with the name of that holiday in the rules above accordingly.
  2. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Hello Google , find me a christmas song.
    jw likes this.
  3. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Love this idea, I have 3 options in my head :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023