•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

The Ultimate Question

?

Do you want the Instrumental/Junior contests to continue?

Yes, I will cut myself if they're stopped 5 vote(s) 27.8%
No, I don't see the point in them anyway 8 vote(s) 44.4%
Other (please state opinion) 5 vote(s) 27.8%
  1. So it's simple, do you want the Junior and Instrumental contests to continue or are we all happy just having the escChat Song Contest now that the infrastructure and necessary requirement are all in place.

It's YOUR decision so please vote! :)
  2. Jackeroo The Big Unit

I wouldn't mind the occasional junior/instrumental/other themed contest every now and then, but not a themed contest every other contest.
  3. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

i say an end to the junior and a carry on with the instrumental - there is more choice and freedom with song choice etc

i realise we havent ahd an insturmental when i say the above
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Just stick to the main one.
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

In the end I voted for stick to the main one .. I dont have a problem with the two new ones and are happy to take part but I think if they weren't there the adult contest would be more frequent and with semis its going to take longer, and if we've got inst. and junior contests inbetween its just gonna feel like its never going to come around :)

Thats just my opinion though and i'm happy to go with whatever is chosen :)
  6. It's difficult to say since we've not had our first instrumental contest yet :S but I think I agree with Jack.
  7. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

I like the idea of an Instrumental contest, however I think it's come to soon [that's me taking into account the history of the contest, not saying it as a silly newbie!]. I think it could be a good contest twist later down the line if people fancy something a bit different.
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

I like both the junior and the instrumental contest (although we haven't had an instrumental one yet:P). I find Jecsc very amusing..but that's just me:D
  9. CTP Jass hater

I think the junior and instrumental (and any other idea that may come up sometime) versions should be held as sporadic "one off" events, rather than regular contests.
  10. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I personally have no interest in the junior and instrumental contests. The only reason they were made was because there was a delay in the organisation of the 7th contest. Now that the main contest is back up and running we have no need for them.

Of course, if people decide to continue with them I will have no quarrel with that decision, but I won't be taking part in them. :P
  11. Poll now closed, it you haven't voted TOUGH TITTIES you shoulda paid more attention.

YOU the people of escChat have decided to suspend the Junior/Instrumental contests until further notice...they will however, be back...when you least expect :cool:
  12. Madwolfy New Member

If we do ever do a themed contest, i would like to suggest that we have one where the theme is to find the worst, most horrible [and possibly the most unintentionally hilarious] songs we can. Then you give your 12 points to the song you hate the most, 10 points to the next-worst song and so on.:)
  13. Alex Identified Flying Object

OMG great idea!!!!!!!!
    I will support this SO much!!! :D:D
    But there is a problem:o All the songs i have in my library are amazing :| That would be a problem for me lol!:o:D
  14. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Then you have to find a crappy song all by yourself! Or you could make up your own, that never seems to work in the real contest. ;)
  15. Alex Identified Flying Object

If I make my own song WITH MY OWN VOICE ,
    I WILL WIN! YEY!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023