•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

This Is My Life [Officiell Videoklipp]

1. Alex Identified Flying Object

:se::se::se::se::se::se::se::se::se::se::se::se:
    Oh dear.
    I was hoping for a masterpiece videoklipp , fitting the song. BUT instead , I saw a poor production videoklipp :/ Anyway , the beauty of Anna and the beautiful way she walks , sings , moves , smiles and looks , make it still seem amazing to my eyes;D

I'm so sorry the production is sooo poor:( Why should a country , singer and song like the Azeri entry this year promote a fantastique videoklipp , while Sweden promotes this thingie? :S
    Anyway , all what matters is that Anna has a r8 amazing song , a r8 amazing voice , and can give us a r8 amazing performance in Oslo in May :)

HERE IS THE VIDEOKLIPP :o (It's me who uploaded it ofc.)

Wanna know , wanna know , wanna know your opinion about it plz
  2. Eurovizz Member

I am not questioning each country's willingness to win, but I think the Azeri delegation this year are those who feel the need to win the most in contrast to other countries, so they can save their reputation from last year's scandal.

Yes indeed, the official video clip of Sweden is poor. But the official clip of La Voix was also extremely poor last year, so this is probably just a Swedish thing (same as Norway never do promotions)
  3. I agree with you, I think it's a very disappointing video but it's definitely a step-up from "Hero" and "La Voix", the latter being one of the worst ESC-videos ever - on a par with Albania 2004. She does look beautiful and there are some great shots (her walking down the rail-road track, for example) but SVT just don't seem to able to produce videos befitting the entries they send. I'm surprised it's taken this long as well, the live version @ the MF final has been used for promotion all this time, so it's also kind of pointless.
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

WELL I THINK ITS WELL NICE ;D

It's actually quite good imo. I know it comes across as cheap and all that but it does it in a good way :)
  5. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

6. Eurovizz Member

The Icelandic official video is seriously the worst crap I have seen in my life :@
  7. Alex Identified Flying Object

8. Not to mention Charlotte's video in 2008 :S

I agree with Jonny though ;)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023