•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Tiralonia's promo for Edition #26

1. Entario Junior Member

First of all, thank you to all who gave Tiralonia points in the last edition (Especially Mork, hadn't seen that coming at all :D)

Now for the song.. To be honest, I didn't think I was gonna enter this time around. Not because I didn't want to, but because I simply had a hard time finding a song to enter. I thought it would be best to sit over for once, but eventually I managed to salvage a song I find worthy :)

For Edition #26, Tiralonia has chosen a band that has previously been entered into the contest. They did fairly well last time around, and we hope they will do us proud as well!

Song is in English, and the style is rock/indie. I am not gonna say where the band is from, seeing as that would be too obvious :)

Now for a hint: When I was a child there was a certain game I loved to play. That game is in some way connected to this bands name.

That is all. Enjoy :D
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Gotta catch 'em all! :D
  3. MORKMINDY Weird Person :D

Haha :) I loved your 25 :D and im glad i gave you 12 points for it :)

As far as you're song i would have no idea :o... though sounds interesting :D Gl Ent ^_^

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023