•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

To whoever hosts 26...

1. Liam Esterran.

Hi whoever you may be!

As some of you may know I'm just about to leave Australia and move to Europe. I don't want to miss an edition at all, so I was wondering what everyone thought about maybe making the song submission and the voting periods perhaps a little longer than they have been of late, so I have the chance to submit and vote while I'm on the go?

And congrats to whoever does win!
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Well, that would suit me, too, considering I'll be away from 8 to 18 August. I suppose it's up to the winner...let's grill him when he/she wins :sneaky:
  3. James ... and his things xD

I will be away from august 2 till august 9, so I suppose the submission period will be ok for me.

Maybe you can allready send a song to JW by mail before you people leave? I also guess it will take a while before the new host gets everything arranged, cause JW was already in the routine of it and it went rather fast:D BTW Mina and Liam: Who says one of you two will not be the host anyway? Enjoy your trips!
    pepepaez likes this.
  4. Eurovizz Member

Liam, where are you moving to??????

I am also moving out of Oslo in August so I support this idea :D
  5. Liam Esterran.

Oh my, we've really not spoken much lately!

I'm moving to Estonia for a year :)
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Oh my I just realized, we're entering a new era where we have to co-operate and make decisions as a group concerning the contest ... we're doomed :P

By the way just to let you guys know (this is of course completely irrelevant to the thread but details details) I'm off today and I'll be back next Sunday 7th (I think). I'm sorry I haven't been in the chat much of late, but I'm not in most evenings at the moment, so it becomes a little tricky. Still, have a nice week and I'll see you all again in when the end of the next week adorns our shores (Sunday).
    pepepaez likes this.
  7. Eurovizz Member

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LIAM i am the best
    Liam likes this.
  8. dan Bald Member

Yeah this sounds good, it also gives me the chance to have a good think about the type of song I'm going to send as I feel I've rushed in choosing a song in previous editions.
  9. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

Wow Liam
    we will certainly wait for you:D
    Liam likes this.
  10. pepepaez Masiosare's first Head of Delegation.

LOL! Let's try to do our best and see how this develops. As James mentioned, jw already had this as a routine and worked through it rather fast. So most probably we'll be having some problems on our own, but we can do this! :up: So now, let's just wait for the winner of #25.
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  11. Liam Esterran.

Seems to be a fair consensus, but I thought it needed to be said anyway. I don't want to bog down the winner with requests on how it should be run when it's already going to be a daunting task!
  12. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

I like your spirit Pepe,we can always make better,and there will always be a person that can help us.
    :D
  13. God I missed this place. I will be in next edition tyvm.
    Shonni, Scheeples, pepepaez and 3 others like this.
  14. Liam Esterran.

Yay! I missed you too!
  15. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

WELCOME BACK :D
    you're a very nice person
    but we will compete with you in the contest,unfortunately:(
  16. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

This has nothing to do with me but I'd like to say something huh .
    The contest is about fun , not competing against each other , we listen to new music and complain about Fame and have our differencies but well its not hate contest , its a friend-contest thats why we have to stay around for a while to join , so enjoy it , its not about victory.
    matthewbell32, Scheeples and Julio like this.
  17. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

Lilly it was just to joking,i know contest is for fun,
    this is a way to familiarize with other people
    i don't want that all i say have to be quoted,if i didn't joke i didn't put smilies
    and now I AM NOT joking
  18. Thank you guys :)
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  19. Liam Esterran.

Your jokes are really hard to follow...
  20. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

i think it is simple,if i put smilies they are,if not they aren't

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023