•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Trucca's Island

1. Êd15! New Member

Hi people.
    [IMG]
    Trucca's Island is a small island with beatiful paisages
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

You should quite frankly be banned from participating by posting a flag that breaks the site design and for the ghastly grammatical error in your country's name. And lack of participation in the chatroom to allow your entry.
  3. Not to mention it is the most THITHBANDISH FLAG this side of Ishtaristan.
  4. alexis9000 Member

I hope he understood what you said.
  5. Well maybe you could translate for him :) If he wants to join in the contest, he's first got to become a PROPER member of chat and contribute to conversations regularly. And you, in future, do not recruit members just for the sake of bringing them the contest, that's not what this site is about. Tah.
  6. alexis9000 Member

OK here it goes.

To Ed15: Eles estão a dizer-te que não podes meter a bandeira muito grande aí no forum porque dá cabo da estrutura do site percebes?? E para além disso tens que verificar a gramática. Faz edit no titulo do topico do teu país e mete "Trucca Island" por exemplo ou "Trucca's Islands", é que podes ser banido se não o fazes.

BTw: I wasn't recruting him just for the sake of the contest. It was HIM who showed interest in escchat.com, so it's his duty in this case to understand the rules :).
  7. alexis9000 Member

Well he was in the chatroom yesterday for your information :P.

About the flag...the mistake is that the flag is too huge, right?? I already told him to fix it so don't worry.

P.S: I totally forgot to edit in previous post...sorry. Actually I edited some times, but after that, I clicked wrong button, LOL.
  8. Liam Esterran.

What the frick is a paisage?
  9. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Showing up in the chatroom and actually chatting are two different things :)
  10. Eurovizz Member

Can I ask why people are THAT harsh to this newbie, lol..?
  11. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I totally agree .. CALM IT PEEPS. Tbh I actually have no idea whats going on but there are more polite ways of saying "no" lmao.
  12. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Yeah, no need to get the fire extinguisher until there's a fire. If you don't know what I mean then you need more practice with metaphors. :D
  13. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I've reached the point where I am pretty much sick of people coming to chat either only on contest event days or coming and not talking or just signing up for the contest. I don't see why I should be nice to people who come here just to use us and not be part of the community. And I won't be.
  14. hmm, I wasn't very talkative on my first day in the chat either :P
  15. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

But Anette... in your 90 years on this earth :)p), on your very first day you didn't decide to create your country and barge in on the contest even without asking if you could participate. :)
  16. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

jw, most of the contests on the web are open to anyone, so people probably don't realise that they need to integrate into the site before they can join this one. That's why you ought to make it clear to them in a nice way. :)
  17. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Thing is Chris, it wouldn't be so bad if he'd actually asked about the contest in chat and then we could have explained the rules (like most people do)... but he just went ahead and assumed free entry, set up a country and expected to participate. It just annoyed me.
  18. alexis9000 Member

Awww, jw!! Just make sure you clear the things up with Ed15 for me, please:o
  19. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

That's fair enough. I get the feeling Ed15 isn't good with English, but we'll see if he comes back to the chat room.
  20. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Welcome Ed!! :P HAHA

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023