•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

UK's Margi Clarke - Holographic Disco

1. Euroboy2010 New Member

2. Liam Esterran.

It was released before October, and therefore is ineligible to go to Eurovision.
  3. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Thank God as well! Because that was one bad soong by Margi! Bad & irrelevant techno sound, no real song and an out-dated vibe. After feeling hopeless this year, when the dreadful poison concocted by Waterman and the Beeb really was out of the UK public's control, it'd be nice if we had some good stuff to chose from in 2011.. not MC singing something Bono threw out! It's all about pride and I'm sure there's some nice people out there who could make something musically worthwhile. We don't need to do well, just send something that isn't bad! (but that's a tall order for UK and the Beeb!)
  4. CTP Jass hater

5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Horrible.
  6. SGRaaize Conquistador

UK would be more dominated than usual if this was their song :P
  7. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Actress not singer. She has a painful voice to hear , I got headache. She's not for eurovision .No, no way.
    But actually it may work if you change the lyrics and find a better singer who can sing it better.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023