•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

UPDATE NEW MAP

1. Julio STRANGLES

countries all added now i need to know if you want any more change in the borders thanks

i added now a 3rd map where you cant see the names for now but only for you to see how it will be i added on my country 2 towers that are supossed to be the main cities and a city that will be the capital also you can tell me if you want forests lakes montains deserts vulcans guisers and any type of envoirnment to your country ill keep updating as long as you send me your details in here or private message up to you

Attached Files:

2. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Haha.. that's cool! Well done!
  3. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Seems great!!
  4. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Julio, Luis and I have agreed to share the island. the division would be like this:

[IMG]

thanksss
  5. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I hope we don't fight someday over that separated piece of Nessie land :P
  6. James ... and his things xD

nice map

Can i be 22 if possible?
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

San Minino will keep the no 19 :D
  8. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

I want the small island between 14/15 in the east.
  9. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Everyone stop trying to take the islands or make new ones. They should belong to Davis Island, Nova Nova Scotia, Dhakan and State of the Ark. These were originally island countries. I am 14.. and currently with JW the only country on the mainland! What a joke! Haha.
  10. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I was an island in the old forum too :P but now I have a star as my neighbor:cool::P
  11. Julio STRANGLES

tell me dingo wich ones i can change for they to be islands ill make my self part of the country
  12. Yes Dingo, State of the Ark is an island :)
  13. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

21 is Nova Nova Scotia, 22 is Davis Island, 25 is Dhakan, 20 is SOTA..

7 is Sheepmark, 11 is Stokkenslandet, 15/16 is Hexelbourg, 16/28 is Kristonia,
    4/5 is Empelia, 26 is Black Daisystan.. 12 is Wodongaria? Wasn't ColdIsland an island but she's now MinnEighanRass??

This is from looking at the old map but using the numbers on the new map.
  14. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

If it is possible, I would like to be an island too, but if that is not possible, I would like to get Spot 28.
    Just tell me if it's possible!
  15. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Jamoukovia is 2, Il Regno is 3..
  16. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Haha, everyone wants so much to be individualistic! I look forward to having some people who will want to belong to the mainland and have proper neighbours! Maybe it's because I'm there and no-one wants to be on a mainland that has Barborderlos and Black Daisystan on it :P
  17. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Are Nessie and I really the only island split in half? :P Hahaha please people choose the mainland, don't leave Dingo and Jonny alone:D
  18. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Well Dingo, I just thought: Julio made a new map, so we can get new spots. I don't see why not. Just leave it up to Julio.
  19. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Well, I just think some people who aren't here might not appreciate some countries replacing their situations on the map. It is the same shaped continent after all. I also find it ridiculous have twenty islands. We might as well then change it to a map of the Caribbean. But fine.. if people want to invade each other :)P haha) then I'll keep quiet and just let it be. I was just trying to preserve the integrity of the history of the old map.. ofc things change but some countries have always been in certain places. I am not trying to make a drama even if it looks like it.
  20. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

If you can make changes that work then that's fine, go for it! =)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023