•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Updated info about SM (San Minino)

1. Mina Member with a "past"

We don't have much info about SM. It's a mystical island governed by the gorgeous and fair Queen Mina.

[IMG]

Queen's favourite pet is Prince Willie and some San Mininians believe he makes all the important decisions:rolleyes:

[IMG]

The capital of SM, Looloo, is the biggest port that many neighbours tried to overtake but couldn't...Loulouans are tough:cool:

[IMG]

The biggest square of Looloo is the famous Mina's Square that so many songs have been written about:D

[IMG]

The things you must see if you visit SM are: first of all the Moonflower that only grows in SM and only under the moonlight;)

[IMG]

Second, the San Mininian moon that makes everything prettier.

[IMG]

Finally, the world famous Love Beach, a phenomenon that you only meet in San Minino. It is said that anyone who swims at that beach, falls in love;)

[IMG]
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

3. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

is LOL big enough??
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

It's not Balamory, it has nothing to do with it:@
  5. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

San Minino

Mina! Very good presentation!!! I especially love the love beach.....but about Mina's Square....it looks mores round than "square" ;)

Anyway...great job! Can I delete the old San Minino thread now?
  6. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

San Minino

Mina! Very good presentation!!! I especially love the love beach.....but about Mina's Square....it looks mores round than "square" ;)

Anyway...great job! Can I delete the old San Minino thread now?
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

Sure, Este..and btw a square can be round, too:o:P
  8. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

*Ahem* there is NOTHING wrong with Tobamory, I would definitely take it as a compliment if I were from Looloo! :P
  9. Mina Member with a "past"

Tobamory is great but Looloo is a totally different place:cool:
  10. Prince Willie seems very clever :) He reminds me of the Siamese cat Cleo de Merode who helps solving crimes. Here with Private Detective Homan:
    [IMG]

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023