•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Videoes from the All-Star concert in Oslo last night

1. Eurovizz Member

Last night, NRK and VG organized an All-Star concert in Oslo (as they do each year), which is also the biggest outdoor music event in the North/Scandinavia. It took place at Aker Brygge, and ca. 100 000 citizens gathered to the area despite the bad weather. Here was the line up:

A-ha, Aqua, Paperboys, Kool & The Gang, Fuentes/Lind/Nilsen/Holm, Alexander Rybak, Yohanna, Lene Marlin, Erik & Kriss, Karpe Diem, Jadakiss, Metro Station, White Lies, Timbuktu, BigBang, The Noisettes, Tone Damli Aaberge, Samsaya, Donkeyboy, Eva & The Heartmaker og OnklP/Joddski/Chris Lee.

Yohanna, last night - HQ:

Karpe Diem, last night - HD:

Tone Damli Aaberge, last night - HD:

Alexander Rybak, last night - HD:

MetroStation, last night - HD:

Kurt Nielsen/Fuentes/Holm last night - HD:

Lene Marlin, last night - HD:

Btw, Alexander Rybak described last night's event as much better than Moscow :P
  2. :D :D :D Aqua!!! :D :D :D

I just watched their performance and tried to post it, but I'm having a rather confusing morning and it wouldn't work :P
  3. Eurovizz Member

Aqua last night (four songs performed):
  4. Wow, I wish I'd been there, shame about the weather though :) What did you think about A-ha? I watched the video but their vocals seemed a bit weak :S
  5. Marko FOR LIFE New Member

Eurovizz It is a bit stange that Rybak told that coz his biggest love Svetlana Loboda wasn't there, but she was in Moscow! :P:P
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

Great videos, thanks Eurovizz:D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023