•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Violet Passport History

1. alexis9000 Member

[IMG]

Violet Passport History

Violet Passport itself was NEVER a country of music. Not until a man named Cristius decided to call his troops to conquer this country. He decided to fight against the ones that were already living there, he was so powerful, that even 10 million guys couldn't handle him. He was...immortal! And in the end, he was crowned as king of Violet Passport, it was during that day that he brought music to the country, so that people didn't miss the old previous king at all.
    The king decided to put pen to paper and subscribe this country in the Eurovision Song Contest Chat contest, where the country will show its first songs to the world.

P.S: I know that this is lack of information but don't worry, because I'll update this everytime a song is revelated from my country.
  2. alexis9000 Member

Happy day for Violet Passport

[IMG]

[IMG]

WE DID IT!!

Violet Passport went through the semi finals tonight, the third envelop was the one that the Violet Passport country name...the Violet Passport...to the final, and that brought Kim Sozzi and all the Violet Passport delegation to delirium. It was the first Final for Violet Passport right in it's debut...now people of the country only need to wait for the final results to see if this success will last for long or not. Meanwhile the Violet Passport public already voted and so did the jury, the votes will be divided (50% of the public and 50% of the jury) and in the final results we will know not only the points of our delegation, but from all the other delegations as well.

Keep in touch.
  3. alexis9000 Member

[IMG]

Kim Sozzi Interview:

Journalist: Hey, Kim!
    Kim Sozzi: Hiya.
    Journalist: So, how was the show?
    Kim Sozzi: Well, it was great, I guess I'm happy to be in this final, and no matter the position I'll be, I'm already happy because the delegation of Violet Passport trusted me, and gave me this opportunity to show my song to the people.
    Journalist: Will you come back for another country one day, or will you stay at Violet Passport?
    Kim Sozzi: Err...I'm not sure. It will depend on the time I'll spend after this contest.
    Journalist: I heared you kissed one of the singers, is that true?
    Kim Sozzi: Nope.
    Journalist: So you confirm that you are still single?
    Kim Sozzi: Yes.
    Journalist: Have you got a feeling on what will be the next Violet Passport song?
    Kim Sozzi: Hmmm...I'm not sure, I heared it would be a rock song, but I'm still not quite sure.
    Journalist: Thank you, and sorry to take your time! Kim Sozzi interview, live on VP Television. I'll let you speak on our next interview if you want!

[IMG]
  4. Kim Sozzi singing the winning song of our 7th ECSC :)

5. alexis9000 Member

IT'S OFFICIAL!!

Violet Passport will send ROCK in escchat.com 11th Edition!

[IMG]

Unknown or known artists? That's the question but one thing is right, we will see rock representing Violet Passport in escchat.com 11th Edition, the decision was made already before the escchat.com 10th Edition results and its delegation decided to mantain the decision after knowing them.

Everyone is more than welcome to comment this decision:D.
  6. alexis9000 Member

[IMG]

AVRIL LAVIGNE IS VIOLET PASSPORT'S CHOICE

Somehow the Violet Passport decided to pick a very well known singer to play some kind of rock song called "Sk8ter Boi" in order to impress all the other countries...will she make it? It's your choice.
  7. alexis9000 Member

[IMG]

Avril Lavigne gives big kiss to everyone who voted her.

Today at the interview, live for VP Television Avril Lavigne dedicated some kisses for the ones who voted for her in the semi final of escchat song contest.

This happened right after her last song of the concert played in the capital of Furnyland, which was definitelly "Sk8ter Boi".

Next edition, Violet Passport is going to make a list of 20 songs, and from those 20, only 1 will be chosen to represent this country.

If someone wants to help the Violet Passport delegation, then you're more than welcome. You just have to send pm for that.

[IMG]
  8. alexis9000 Member

Due to some unexpected war between Violet Passport and another ex-participant country, Violet Passport decided not to participate for 3 consecutive editions, having returned on 14th edition, with another singer. We decided to bring some another pop singer so we could fight against all the rock party. I hope that at least some people enjoy the song. You probably all know the singer, as yesterday her name was already spoken in the chatroom (don't remember who did talked about her name tough) by coincidence...ladies and gentlemen I present to you, Alexandra Burke, she will give us an interview for VP Television:

[IMG]

Journalist: Hi, Alexandra, how was it knowing you were chosen to this contest?
    Alexandra Burke: Oh, that was great. I just found it kinda weird I found so many rock artists, everytime I join a contest there so many pop ones.
    Journalist: You feel like your a minority?
    Alexandra Burke: Maybe. Time will tell if that is good or bad tough.
    Journalist: Would you like to dedicate your song to someone?
    Alexandra Burke: To everyone who votes for me and to my fans.
    Journalist: Do you think you have some chances to go through the semi final?
    Alexandra Burke: With so many rock artists here it won't be easy, but who knows, sometimes there are exceptions.
    Journalist: Alright, thank you Alexandra Burke, and good luck everyone in this big marathon of songs.
  9. alexis9000 Member

Live At Freedom Park - Violet Passport

10. alexis9000 Member

[IMG]

Alexandra Burke raised the Violet Passport flag!! And the country obtained its best position so far in escChat.com contest, a nice 12th place, "which could bring more confidence to the delegation, or not"...the next entry will answer to that statement.
  11. alexis9000 Member

[IMG]

Ballads, Dance or Mainstream Pop...this will be the choice of Violet Passport for escChat.com contest 15th Edition, it's already official, it's one of those styles of music you will see representing our Violet country. Now I just ask you guys, is this the right choice? You have all the rights to comment!! The microphone is yours now!

[IMG]
  12. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Will it be someone famous? :P
  13. alexis9000 Member

If it is the option Mainstream Pop then the answer is Yes. If it is the other options, then No. :D
  14. alexis9000 Member

Violet Passport has chosen. You will listen to a ballad from our delegation!!

The singer is not very known, but he/she already made a duet with a very popular singer so maybe you recognize him/her.
  15. alexis9000 Member

[IMG]

Joanna Pacitti is the representant of Violet Passport in escChat.com song Contest 15th Edition!

Journalist: Good afternoon, Joanna, you already performed your song. Do you think you'll do well in this contest with a ballad?
    Joanna Pacitti: I hope so. I'm not sure if I'll make it, but..., I would like to.
    Journalist: I've heard you already got another version of this song with a very famous singer called Britney Spears, now I will use the title of the song of Yohanna in another contest....is it true?
    Joanna Pacitti: HAHAHAHAHAHA. Good One. That was a good one. Yes it is true, yes. I did a version of the song with Britney Spears indeed, you can even search on Youtube if you want.
    Journalist: Do you have something in common with Sakis Rouvas? You've been singing lately in duet with that guy, so I thought maybe you two would fit!
    Joanna Pacitti: We are just friends. Nothing more.
    Journalist: I see. Well, that's all Joanna, it was nice to meet you. I hope you do well in the escChat.com contest.
    Joanna Pacitti: Thank you, nice to meet you too.
  16. alexis9000 Member

Flash News! Katie Melua Manages to win the Violet Passport National Final and also goes through the escChat.com contest semi final. In very few days of knowing the results from the escChat.com Grand Final, we decided to talk with our star. For that, we have sent a VP Journalist to talk to her, are you ready?:

[IMG]

VP Journalist: Yes I am, I already have Katie Melua here. How are you Katie, are you nervous?
    Katie Melua: To be honest, I don't know if I am, we'll see when the time comes.
    VP Journalist: Ahahaha. I bet you will be nervous, as all the singers normally do.
    Katie Melua: I don't know.
    VP Journalist: What was the song you enjoyed the most here in this contest?
    Katie Melua: I love "Aram Zam Zam" song.:D
    VP Journalist: And the one you like the less?
    Katie Melua: Oh well...maybe Viva La Vida;D.
    VP Journalist: Really? That is a very, very surprising choice, in my opinion.
    Katie Melua: Why?
    VP Journalist: Well, don't know. I didn't knew you were that alternative.
    Katie Melua: I am.
    VP Journalist: Do you expect to do well this edition?
    Katie Melua: I wanted to at least mantain Violet Passport in the final, but there are actually 2 things that can stop me unfortunatelly, 1 is that there are people who want to make only the winner a direct finalist, and 2 is that even without that rule, I kinda sometimes doubt I'll be top 10. We'll see, tough.

NOTE: The underlined subjects are ONLY opinions from Katie Melua, not mine, this means she can like one thing and I can like another thing completelly different. Pay attention to that please :D.
  17. Alex Identified Flying Object

18. Liam Esterran.

I'm fairly certain the real Katie Meula wouldn't like 'Aram Zam Zam' most...
  19. alexis9000 Member

You never know.:D People these days can like everything.
  20. alexis9000 Member

[IMG]

It looked impossible, but it really happened. Violet Passport won escChat.com contest for the first time thanks to Katie Melua and the song "The Flood" and of course thanks especially to everyone who voted for her because otherwise she would never win, there were fireworks everywhere celebrating her victory while she was doing her interview after she won the contest.

VP Journalist: Hi Katie Melua, congrats on bringing the first victory ever to Violet Passport, how do you feel about this?
    Katie Melua: Well, I still cannot believe it. My hands are still shaking.
    VP Journalist: Your hands might be shaking, but you did it. And you surelly want Violet Passport to keep on winning, have you got some secret for that to happen?
    Katie Melua: I think Violet Passport should never send mainstream pop like you guys almost sent Lady Gaga in edition #16, don't send things like that.
    VP Journalist: Violet Passport is thinking on sending rock to next edition, what do you think?
    Katie Melua: It can be risky, and you might fail if you don't choose a decent song, but if you choose a great one, who knows.
    VP Journalist: Thank you Katie, and congratulations again for your victory, now we'll see who will have the idea of winning in our homeland. Violet Passport.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023