•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

We have a winner!!!

?

How do you feel about the results!?

I LOVE THE RESULTS! 2 vote(s) 18.2%
I like the results! 7 vote(s) 63.6%
I have no opinion!! 1 vote(s) 9.1%
I hate the results .. shoot me now! 1 vote(s) 9.1%
  1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

We have a winner of the first ever ESC CHAT SONG CONTEST!!! I'll post the bottom 5 here, however for suspense, (and to find out the top 5 + all the votes) go here: http://escchatsongcontest.webs.com/results.htm

The bottom 5 (that sounds harsh I know, but the bottom 5 were still awesome!)

6th: Davis Island: 38 Points
    =7th: Þiðbandið: 35 Points
    =7th: Black Daisystan: 35 Points
    9th: Sheepmark: 23 Points
    10th: San Minino: 21 Points

Remeber visit http://escchatsongcontest.webs.com/results.htm for the full results!

MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY WHO TOOK PART!! And please post your reactions below on the results etc!
  2. calrisle Scrutineer

Davis Island thanks you all for your votes, and thanks Jonny for a great show! Looking forward to Melodavestivalen 2, and our trip to the glamour-filled paradise of Ishtaristan!

TACK SÅ MYCKET! VI ÄLSKAR ALLA DIG!

Check out www.melodavestivalen.co.uk where the 9 new songs are already online!

Dave x
  3. Kevin New Member

Þiðbandið is unbelievably shocked at the results, we felt we deserved to be top 5

Þiðbandið is sending an awsome song to the next edition, and if we do not reach the top5, we will withdraw :(

I hope you are happy with yourselves :@:@:@
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I do love the results :) I'm totally over the moon with joint 7th and a massive THANK YOU to everybody who voted for me! (Especially Stockholm for the 12!) ;)

Also congrats to the winner mark who to be fair, did send in one of the best pop songs of all times imo :)
  5. Mark New Member

Thank you all who voted for Agnes + Ishtaristan !! :D:D I will try my best to carry on the success of the contest, but Jonny was sooo good !! :D I am sorry to those I gave little or no points, I truly loved all the songs and I'm sorry that the gem of a song Mina sent came last :(
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Thank you for the compliments David + Mark :) I'm glad you all seemed to enjoy the contest as much as I did, and may it have a long and prosperous future!! Who knows, perhaps we'll even take on eurovision one day lmao :P

Mina: Sorry you couldn't be around to see the results be revealed live :( You chose the wrong night to go out lol! But I hope you enjoyed the contest and you've now converted Mark to a Dalida lover! :o
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

I like the results and when I had picked my song I was sure that only Mark would appreciate it:P
  8. Even in the face of utter and complete defeat I still rule!!! :D I said Mark would win and I told him explicitly to his face so I feel very happy with myself for predicting the winner!

Big thank you to all who voted for Sheepmark, whether it was 1 point or 10 points, you saved me from coming last and I'm eternally grateful :)

Big shout out to Stockholm calling (my 12 points), Mina (my 1 point, though if I'd have known Mark was giving you 12 I wouldn't have bothered :P) and Jonny for a damn good contest!

See you all (and more) next edition! I sent my song in first :) internal selections are quick, easy and you still have the essence of surprise!

Lots of love, Queen Sheep
    xox
  9. Thanks everyone :P I really enjoyed the contest.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023