•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

What do you think of this Singer?

1. Briki New Member

2. Briki New Member

3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Love her Proud Mary even though it's a dreadful recording, and absolutely hate the I Will Always Love You (which probably means most people will think the opposite :P). I quite like Ndihme, but it is a bit shouty for me. :)
  4. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Ofc she's great , her only mistake was the drama she started for Festivali i Kenges 2010. Anyway , she needs an excellent song for eurovision if she wants to represent Kosovo in ESC 2013.

For the Kosovo issue , Kosovo might be accepted in Eurovision , as Serbia indirectly recognized its independence by accepting the deal for 'Kosovo*' , so now Kosovo will be able to represent itself as an independent country in international forums , with one condition , Kosovo won't be referred as 'Republic of Kosovo' but as Kosovo*
    The footnote will refer to Security Council Resolution 1244 — declaration of independence — and a ruling by the International Court of Justice saying that Kosovo’s declaration of independence in 2008 was legal.

Sorry for messing politics in it , but this issue is politics overall , and I have to bring this topic up once in a year ofc :P
    MagicGianluk likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023