•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

World's strangest marriages

1. Mina Member with a "past"

1. The American woman who married the Eiffel Tower

2. The Chinese man who married himself

3. The Swedish woman who has been married to the Berlin Wall for over 30 years (Anette? ;D)

4. The Japanese man who married a character from Nintendo DS video game

5. The NY woman who is about to get married to a fairground ride

6. The French woman who married her dead ex boyfriend

7. The Korean man who married a pillow (Kim Jong-il? ;D)

8. The Indian woman who married a cobra snake

9. The American man who is in a long term relationship with a Volkswagen Beetle (Luis? ;D)

10. The British woman who is in a relationship with Jake, a hi-fi system (Jayne? ;D)
  2. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Hahahaha. My dad used to have a white beetle.:P
  3. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

11. The Greek woman married to her cat.;D
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

haha well good :D I remember another one, where this guy in Sudan I think (It was a country in that region, maybe Chad, I dunno exactly) was caught having sex with a goat, and when this was found he was told he had to marry the goat because of his religion or something, and thus, there is a man in [Somewhere in Africa] married to a goat :P
  5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4748292.stm
  6. LOL Mina, it wasn't me but this lady ;D

[IMG]
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

But my cat is prettier than a Volkswagen Beetle :P
  8. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Well mine gets me to any destination. :P My dad wanted me to learn to drive it, but if I can't handle other types of cars how am I supposed to handle driving stick?:o*crash*
  9. James ... and his things xD

12. The silly man who will marry Mina;D
  10. Mina Member with a "past"

LMAO!!! I love you, James ;D
  11. digifreak BRUNO

The 72 year old woman who married her grandson

[IMG]

Pearl Carter is positively glowing with joy. She has a handsome new boyfriend, is enjoying an active sex life after many years of celibacy and, amazingly, is preparing to become a mother again. But the retired grandmother isn't carrying the baby herself. She and her young lover have spent a staggering $54,000 hiring a surrogate to help them with their dreams of having a child. What makes Pearl's decision to become a mum again even more shocking is that her new boyfriend is her biological grandson, 26-year-old Phil Bailey.Phil is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey, and the pair is braving public horror and even prison by breaking one of the last taboos ? incest. However, the pair makes no apologies for their controversial plan to start their own family. 'I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion,' Pearl says. 'I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me. Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad'. Phil adds, 'I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.
    'Yes, we get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public but we don't care. You can't help who you fall for.

Source:
    http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-i...n-love-with-my-grandson-were-having-a-baby/4/

Woman marries a dolphin

[IMG]

"In a modest ceremony at Dolphin Reef in the southern Israeli port of Eilat, Tendler, a 41-year-old British citizen, apparently became the world's first person to "marry" a dolphin."

Source:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10694972/

Chinese Man Married Dead Bride Who Died for 8 Days

[IMG]

A 26-year-old Chinese man Zhuang Huagui has married his dead girlfriend Hu Zhao, 21, who was murdered 8 days before.

Source:
    http://funkydowntown.com/chinese-man-married-dead-bride-who-died-for-8-days/
  12. James ... and his things xD

I love you too ofc::D;):rolleyes:
  13. Mina Member with a "past"

OMG, in comparison to this story, all the others seem like nothing. Unbelievable :o
  14. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I imagine their family tree looks a tad like ours :D

[IMG]

(But seriously, can they even get legally married in .. wherever they're from?)
  15. Haha!
    Somehow this could be soo true :''').
    Rofl, who was having fun making this?
  16. LOL Jonny, by coincidence I was looking at our family tree the other day but instead of ??? it said "Furkan" :)

Btw, who was A-Y ?
  17. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

It could have been 'Anal Yoghurt'? A love child of mine and Patte's and grandfather
    (or mother, it's quite a gender ambiguous name tbh) to Stew ;)
  18. Yeah James is obv. the silly man.
  19. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

And I am the god looking down upon all of my children...where did I go wrong with you lot? ;D
  20. But was he/she one of us :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023