•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Xhanostania Promotion #25

1. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

Firstly, Xhanostania congrats JW and James for a fantastic edition, but Xhanostania wasn't really happy with Mimoza's result, but oh well! Also congrats to the winner Julio, a fantastic job!

Next Edition, Xhanostania is going to send one of their best artists eva!

I don't think this language hasn't even been in the contest, or hardly? It's Armenian.

The artist is a lovely lady, she is young and just recently released the song.

Get ready to jump up, dance and shake your ass ^_^ It's a lovely dancing song, I hope you all enjoy it!
  2. Julio STRANGLES

good luck, and thanks :D
  3. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

Thank you, and you're welcome. Finally a song that I gave high points won :P
    Julio likes this.
  4. MORKMINDY Weird Person :D

:o AMG!
    I considered Armenian for this one but backed out :P... Good luck! :D I might have a idea who it is but not entirely sure :P
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

I don't usually go for dancing songs but I do love the Armenian language. Good luck :up:
  6. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

Awwww Aaron sorry!!!!! Omg Mina, we can dance around the apricots :P Cm'on I'm sure when you listen to it, it will make you dance and go hop hopaaaaa :P
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

LMAO
  8. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

And I will join in ofc :D
  9. MORKMINDY Weird Person :D

Bav E :whistle: Thanks to this i have that song in my head now :P
  10. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

i love armenian songs,
    i hope this song will be good
    good Luck :)
  11. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

Thank youuuuu

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023