•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Zenthia #97

1. Jammy Member

Apologies for the lateness, but this one has been tricky to hint at.
    As such, you lovely people will receive a word based set of clues.

1) The song is entirely non-English
    2) The song is the same language as one of my previous foreign entries. This whittles it down to either :bg:Bulgarian, :rs: Serbian, :tr: Turkish or :ua: Ukrainian (given my highest score of these was 22nd, i'm setting the bar high this edition)
    3) The artist is not related to Eurovision, however they have expressed a desire to represent their country in the 2016 contest.
    4) This artist has been a participant in the ESC Chat Contest, under a nation that is no longer eligible to participate.
    5) And finally, like Sarnavia, its a female singer. I'm happy to let dear Genesis appear as the misandrist even though all 12 of my entries have featured a female singer.

Happy hunting folks :)
  2. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

3. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I think I know who this is. I won't say however, for fear it might actually be right.

So, as a joke, I shall say you're sending Azis from :bg:. (even though he's never been sent to the contest, I can't let this chance pass to show you how horrifying the country can be.)

Anaconda likes this.
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Rua likes this.
  5. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

6. Genesis2703 Pointless

Was laughing out loud, then I saw you were happy about it, so now I'm more </. At least take some of the attention off of me!

No clue about the song/artist sadly! :(

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023