•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

#100 Nations Night

1. Julio STRANGLES

As the title suggests my contribution for the #100 celebrations will be our own contest nations night.
    If you have been in here during any ESC season you should be familiar with the countries nights, where we celebrate each participant country with quizzes, videos, games etc. This will be exactly like that, but instead of having the Eurovision countries we will be using our own nations.
    Due to the amount of time we have it will be reduced to one night only instead of one night per nation. Non active nations will not be included.
    That's pretty much it, the date shall be posted in here as soon as it is decided.
    Hope to count on you all to be in and take part on the quizzes.
    Nathan, Nessie, Rua and 12 others like this.
  2. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

This is such a great idea, Júlio, I am very much looking forward to it! Thanks for thinking of it and for organising.
  3. Julio STRANGLES

The Nations Night will take place on the evening of Monday 11th July!
    James, adamacs, Rua and 7 others like this.
  4. Nathan New Member

This has gone in my calendar... I sorely hope to be able to enjoy an evening of entertainment. Thanks Julio!
    Julio likes this.
  5. Julio STRANGLES

An update: Ana has joined me and will co-host the night with me!
    Anaconda likes this.
  6. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

HFc.
    Anaconda likes this.
  7. Julio STRANGLES

Don't forget to join us this evening to celebrate the Sound of Your Nation in chat at 8:30pm!
    Mina, dan, Anaconda and 1 other person like this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023