•   day until James throws a party!

CHUNKY'S EXIT POLL: Edition 101

1. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Good evening everyone (or whenever you may find it necessary to read this) - we've finalised our votes for Edition 101 and it's time for everybody's favourite form filling game - the exit poll!

You will have to send your form in through starting a conversation with me, with the deadline being set for the 23rd of July. Voting will then close, I will count and the votes will be posted for all and sundry to see (before the contest's result show).

NOTE that, at Janet's behest, this is compulsory for both CTP and Janet.

Q1. Who do you think will win?

Q2. Who do you think will flush?

Q3. Who do you think will be the 3 medalists?

Q4. Who do you think will be in the bottom 5?

Q5. Who will win the battle of the Nordics? (Between Jamoukovia, Il Regno d'Italofilia, Polusa Imperio and Technika?)

Q6. Which of our debuting nations will do better? (Nortuga vs Sächs Tanz Combinat)

Q7. Who will the host nation (Furnyland) give their 12 to?

Q8. Which italian song will do better? (Virdensof vs Inspireland)

Q9. Where do you think you'll finish?

Q10. Who would win in a fight, a Kangaroo or a Corker? (nothing to do with songs, I just ran out of ideas for questions and want to know your opinion.)

Have fun, everyone!
    Anaconda, Ronini and sokrates1988 like this.
  2. James ... and his things xD

3. Ronini SHIT Taste Central

ty, Rua
    Rua likes this.
  4. CTP Jass hater

It was a pleasure to fill it out, despite rumours to the contrary started by unscrupulous types.
    mrvirgo, Rua, Anaconda and 2 others like this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2016   Juche!