•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

CHUNKY'S EXIT POLL: Edition 101

1. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Good evening everyone (or whenever you may find it necessary to read this) - we've finalised our votes for Edition 101 and it's time for everybody's favourite form filling game - the exit poll!

You will have to send your form in through starting a conversation with me, with the deadline being set for the 23rd of July. Voting will then close, I will count and the votes will be posted for all and sundry to see (before the contest's result show).

NOTE that, at Janet's behest, this is compulsory for both CTP and Janet.

Q1. Who do you think will win?

Q2. Who do you think will flush?

Q3. Who do you think will be the 3 medalists?

Q4. Who do you think will be in the bottom 5?

Q5. Who will win the battle of the Nordics? (Between Jamoukovia, Il Regno d'Italofilia, Polusa Imperio and Technika?)

Q6. Which of our debuting nations will do better? (Nortuga vs Sächs Tanz Combinat)

Q7. Who will the host nation (Furnyland) give their 12 to?

Q8. Which italian song will do better? (Virdensof vs Inspireland)

Q9. Where do you think you'll finish?

Q10. Who would win in a fight, a Kangaroo or a Corker? (nothing to do with songs, I just ran out of ideas for questions and want to know your opinion.)

Have fun, everyone!
    Anaconda, Ronini and sokrates1988 like this.
  2. James ... and his things xD

:awe:
    Rua likes this.
  3. Ronini SHIT Taste Central

ty, Rua
    Rua likes this.
  4. CTP Jass hater

It was a pleasure to fill it out, despite rumours to the contrary started by unscrupulous types.
    mrvirgo, Rua, Anaconda and 2 others like this.
  5. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

DING -

Voting is now closed - stay tuned for the results!
    James, Anaconda and Ronini like this.
  6. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

ANA
    Inspireland

Echelon

Inspireland, Nektarland, SotA

Echelon, Eunecta, Flippy, San Minino, LuLuLand

Q5. Who will win the battle of the Nordics? (Between Jamoukovia, Il Regno d'Italofilia, Polusa Imperio and Technika?)
    Jamoukovia

Q6. Which of our debuting nations will do better? (Nortuga vs Sächs Tanz Combinat)
    STC

Inspireland

Inspireland

24th

Q10. Who would win in a fight, a Kangaroo or a Corker? (nothing to do with songs, I just ran out of ideas for questions and want to know your opinion.)
    a Kangoroo obv

ANETTE
    Inspireland

Echelon

Inspireland, Virdensof, Planet Janet

Echelon, Fusionia, Villa Badia, LuLuLand, Sarnavia

IRDI

STC

Inspireland

Inspireland

21st

a Corker

CHRIS
    Virdensof

Echelon

~marte, Inspireland, Virdensof

Echelon, Fusionia, Eunecta, Villa Badia, Nigaristan

Technika

STC

Virdensof

Virdensof

13th

After I Googled CORKER to find out what it was (as a noun), I was presented with US senator Bob CORKER and since he is a Republican from Tennessee he'd have a gun therefore I assume he would win in a fight with a kangaroo.

CURTIS
    Q1. Who do you think will win? Inspireland

Q2. Who do you think will flush? Eunecta

Q3. Who do you think will be the 3 medalists? Inspireland, Tildemarte and Virdensof

Q4. Who do you think will be in the bottom 5? Eunecta, Echelon, Nigaristan, Sarnavia and Yugosokia

Q5. Who will win the battle of the Nordics? (Between Jamoukovia, Il Regno d'Italofilia, Polusa Imperio and Technika?) Jamoukovia

Q6. Which of our debuting nations will do better? (Nortuga vs Sächs Tanz Combinat) Sächs Tanz Combinat

Q7. Who will the host nation (Furnyland) give their 12 to? Inspireland

Q8. Which italian song will do better? (Virdensof vs Inspireland) Inspireland

Q9. Where do you think you'll finish? 10th

Q10. Who would win in a fight, a Kangaroo or a Corker? (nothing to do with songs, I just ran out of ideas for questions and want to know your opinion.) Kangaroo all day.

DENNIS
    Inspireland

San Minino

Inspireland, Technika, Tildemarte

Echelon, Eunecta, Planet Janet, San Minino, State of the Ark

Technika

Nortuga

Inspireland

Inspireland

11th

Q10. Who would win in a fight, a Kangaroo or a Corker? (nothing to do with songs, I just ran out of ideas for questions and want to know your opinion.
    a Kangaroo

JAMES

Q2. Who do you think will flush? Echelon

Q3. Who do you think will be the 3 medalists? Inspireland - Virdensof - SOTA

Q4. Who do you think will be in the bottom 5? echelon - eunecta - fusionia - san minino - planet janet

Q5. Who will win the battle of the Nordics? (Between Jamoukovia, Il Regno d'Italofilia, Polusa Imperio and Technika?) Technika

Q6. Which of our debuting nations will do better? (Nortuga vs Sächs Tanz Combinat) STC

Q7. Who will the host nation (Furnyland) give their 12 to? inspireland

Q8. Which italian song will do better? (Virdensof vs Inspireland) inspireland

Q9. Where do you think you'll finish? 12th

Q10. Who would win in a fight, a Kangaroo or a Corker? (nothing to do with songs, I just ran out of ideas for questions and want to know your opinion.) a kangooroo

JANET

Q3. Who do you think will be the 3 medalists? Inspireland, Jamoukovia, Tildemarte

Q4. Who do you think will be in the bottom 5? Echelon, PFS, Eunecta, Fusionia, Villa Badia

Q5. Who will win the battle of the Nordics? (Between Jamoukovia, Il Regno d'Italofilia, Polusa Imperio and Technika?) Jamoukovia

Q6. Which of our debuting nations will do better? (Nortuga vs Sächs Tanz Combinat) Nortuga (sadly)

Q9. Where do you think you'll finish? Somewhere near the bottom

Assuming this is the definition of a corker: “an angry little man with self-hate issues. He has a penis so small it is the shape and size of a cork. He is so desperate to shag women, he dry humps them into submission” I imagine a kangaroo would win, just on size alone.

JULIO
    Q1. Jamoukovia
    Q2. Echelon
    Q3. Jamoukovia Virdensof Nektarland
    Q4. Echelon Fusionia Villa Badia Nigaristan San Minino
    Q5. Jamoukovia
    Q6. Nortuga
    Q7. Jamoukovia
    Q8. Virdensof
    Q9. 7th
    Q10. Neither they would both hang out

MILTON
    1) Inspireland
    2) Echelon (Timberlake has to be consistent surely!)
    3) Inspireland, Virdensof, Tildemarte
    4)Echelon, Villa Badia, Planet Janet, Eunecta, Flippy
    5) Jamoukovia
    6) Nortuga
    7) Inspireland
    8) Inspireland
    9) 17th
    10) A Kangaroo? I can't say I know what a Corker is (unless you mean it the same way Jayne does?)

MINA

Q3. Who do you think will be the 3 medalists? Inspireland, Jamoukovia, Empelia

Q4. Who do you think will be in the bottom 5? Echelon, Planet Janet, Yugosokia, San Minino, State Of The Ark

Q6. Which of our debuting nations will do better? (Nortuga vs Sächs Tanz Combinat) Nortuga

Q9. Where do you think you'll finish? 21st

Q10. Who would win in a fight, a Kangaroo or a Corker? (nothing to do with songs, I just ran out of ideas for questions and want to know your opinion.) Kangaroo

NESSIE

Inspireland

Echelon

Inspireland, Tildemarte, Virdensof

Echelon, Nigaristan, Planet Janet, San Minino, Yugosokia

Technika

Nortuga

IRDI

Inspireland

19th

Kangaroo
    NICK
    Egelivia

Eunecta

Egelivia - Inspireland - Virdensof

Eunecta - Nigaristan - Echelon - San Minino - Villa Badia

Technika

Nortuga

Il Regno D'Italofilia

Inspireland

16th

Kangaroo?

NORM
    Flippy
    Echelon
    Flippy, Inspireland, State of the Ark
    Echelon, Villa Badia, San Minino, Fusionia, Eunecta
    Technika
    Nortuga
    Balunistan
    Inspireland
    11th
    42, ofc jk. Kangaroo

PEDRO
    1. Virdensof
    2. Nigaristan
    3. Virdensof, Egelivia, Sarnavia
    4. Nigaristan, Yugokosia, Il Regno d'Italofilia, LuLuLand, Echelon
    5. Jamoukovia
    6. Sachs Tanz Combinat
    7. Virdensof
    8. Virdensof
    9. 20
    10. What is a Corker?

SOKKO

Q3. Who do you think will be the 3 medalists? Inspireland Virdenbangersof and Jamoukovia

Q4. Who do you think will be in the bottom 5? echelon villa badia fusionia Planet Janet and San Minino

Q6. Which of our debuting nations will do better? (Nortuga vs Sächs Tanz Combinat) STC

Q9. Where do you think you'll finish? 9th

Q10. Who would win in a fight, a Kangaroo or a Corker? (nothing to do with songs, I just ran out of ideas for questions and want to know your opinion.) a corking cracker of a corker of course

TEO
    Q1. Who do you think will win? - Inspireland

Q2. Who do you think will flush? - Eunecta

Q3. Who do you think will be the 3 medalists? - Inspireland, Technika, Empelia

Q4. Who do you think will be in the bottom 5? - Eunecta, Fusionia, LuLuLand, Flippy, Villa Badia

Q5. Who will win the battle of the Nordics? (Between Jamoukovia, Il Regno d'Italofilia, Polusa Imperio and Technika?) - Technika

Q6. Which of our debuting nations will do better? (Nortuga vs Sächs Tanz Combinat) - Nortuga

Q7. Who will the host nation (Furnyland) give their 12 to? - Inspireland

Q8. Which italian song will do better? (Virdensof vs Inspireland) - Inspireland

Q9. Where do you think you'll finish? - 9th

Q10. Who would win in a fight, a Kangaroo or a Corker? (nothing to do with songs, I just ran out of ideas for questions and want to know your opinion.) - Kangaroo

WIGGLES
    >>>Inspireland
    >>>Villa Badia
    >>>Inspireland
    >>>Balunistan
    >>>Virdensof
    >>>Eunecta
    >>>LuLuLand
    >>>San Minino
    >>>Villa Badia
    >>>Echelon
    >>>Technika
    >>>Nortuga
    >>>Inspireland
    >>>Inspireland
    >>>13th
    >>>The only way to win is not to fight, but to cork.
    Ty to our pollers! (I don't know why some are shaped oddly but I don't care at this point. :D')
    Julio, Curtis, jw and 2 others like this.
  7. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Q1. Who do you think will win? Inspireland (12x), Virdensof (2x), Egelivia, Flippy, Jamoukovia

Q2. Who do you think will flush? Echelon (11x), Eunecta (3x), Nigaristan, San Minino, Villa Badia

Q3. Who do you think will be the 3 medalists? Inspireland (15x), Virdensof (11x), Tildemarte (6x), Jamoukovia (4x), State Of The Ark (3x), Egelivia (2x), Empelia (2x), Nektarland (2x), Technika (2x), Balunistan, Flippy, Planet Janet, Sarnavia

Q4. Who do you think will be in the bottom 5? Echelon (16x), Eunecta (11x), San Minino (10x), Villa Badia (10x), Fusionia (8x), Planet Janet (7x), Nigaristan (6x),
    LuluLand (5x), Yugosokia (4x), Flippy (3x), Sarnavia (2x), State Of The Ark (2x), IRDI

Jamoukovia (8x), Technika (8x), IRDI

Nortuga (10x), STC (7x)

Inspireland (11x), IRDI (2x), Virdensof (2x), Balunistan, Jamoukovia

Inspireland (14x), Virdensof (3x)

7th, 10th, 9th (2x), 11th (2x), 12th, 13th (2x), 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st (2x), 24th, Somewhere near the bottom

Q10. Who would win in a fight, a Kangaroo or a Corker?
    Kangaroo (5x), Kangaroo?, A Kangaroogoo (sic), A Kangoroo obv, A corker, A corking cracker of a corker of course, Neither they would hang out, What is a Corker?

Assuming this is the definition of a corker: “an angry little man with self-hate issues. He has a penis so small it is the shape and size of a cork. He is so desperate to shag women, he dry humps them into submission” I imagine a kangaroo would win, just on size alone.

After I Googled CORKER to find out what it was (as a noun), I was presented with US senator Bob CORKER and since he is a Republican from Tennessee he'd have a gun therefore I assume he would win in a fight with a kangaroo.

The only way to win is not to fight, but to cork.

A Kangaroo? I can't say I know what a Corker is (unless you mean it the same way Jayne does?)

Kangaroo all day.

Ty to everybody who sent in their poll answers. <<
    mrvirgo, Julio, Genesis2703 and 6 others like this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023