•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Israel!

Fantasy world cup 2018

1. sokrates1988 Well-Known Member

2. Merjan Y

That ^^ is the link to the Official FIFA (McDonalds) Fantasy League. (They took their time!)

Sok has set up the league, which will be a private league just for regular escChat.com members. You can get the code from her or me (or once other people have got it, from them :D) by sending a private message or in a private conversation. Please only discuss the code for the league in private conversations or private messages. (We don't want any old Toms, Dicks or Harrys joining in.)

Please have a go at making a team and playing along; it really does make the competition more interesting and you don't really have to know anything about football to do it. The website will even create a team for you if you're really stuck.

DO join in and have some fun!

:)
    calrisle and sokrates1988 like this.
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

4. Merjan Y

5. Merjan Y

If you have the wherewithal to have more than one team (i.e more than one email address) please feel free <<
  6. sokrates1988 Well-Known Member

i tried and it wouldnt let me kept saying im already registered so sod it ill stick to my 1 team
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

fucking cheating scum

B O Y C O T T
    O
    Y
    C
    O
    T
    T
  8. Merjan Y

Geoffrey?

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2018   Juche!