•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Secret Santa Game

1. Mina Member with a "past"

How it's played:

This is a game with virtual gifts from members of our forum to other members.
    People who want to participate have to pm the leader (myself :P) in the forum or in chat in the next 3 days (until the evening of Tuesday 23)...or email me at [email protected]
    I'll collect the names and (if they're at least 10) I'll do a draw on Christmas Eve (like we did for T2) and assign everyone a member of the forum....the draw/assignment will be in private (for the element of suspense) but the draw will be available to watch after the gifts have been posted.
    Once you're assigned your member, you have to post a virtual gift (or more) for them in the forum, in this thread between December 25 and January 1. It can be anything you want but we'd better avoid nudity..lol

Happy playing, everyone:yeah:
    Rua and sokrates1988 like this.
  2. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

How is it secret if we post it in the forum? And is gift giving reciprocal? For example, if I drew Curtis (to go with my T2 team mate) would I give a present to him and he would give a present to me, or do we each draw a person to give a present to?
  3. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

I think you just post a Gift to your partner and vise versa and only you two will know who its for, keeping the team thing going. Mina will tell me if im talking a load of cobblers im sure :D
  4. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I thought if Janet got Curt, Curt could get Sok as well - so no pairs of 2 (that is possible ofc)
  5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

That's what I was wondering
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

Gift giving is not reciprocal. First, the people who are drawn first in every couple, give the second person a gift. Then, I repeat the draw for the receivers of the first draw, making sure they won't give a gift to the one who gave them.
    It's all secret since everyone will only know who he gives a gift to, not who he gets a gift from..well, except me, of course :P
    Naturally, when gifts are posted, everyone will know..LOL
  7. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Right think i got it now :D
  8. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Well I'm glad you have :P
    Do we send the gift to you, Mina, and then you pass them on so they don't know who it's from? (Until it's all declared)
    sokrates1988 likes this.
  9. Mina Member with a "past"

No, no, you post it in this thread..that's when everyone will know his Secret Santa. The point is that people won't know who to expect a gift from...they will know once the gift is posted!

PS If you want to participate, you must let me know by tomorrow...in private.
  10. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

oh in that case thanks for the Gift Mina <3 :D
    Mina likes this.
  11. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Oh, I thought you were giving her one! ^_^
    sokrates1988 likes this.
  12. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023