•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

This forum

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

There will be no new separate forums for every edition of the contest. Instead, use this forum to post anything and everything about any edition of the contest from #12 onwards.
  2. Alex Identified Flying Object

:o :o
    strange:S
  3. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

How come? ......
  4. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Probably to stop people from using other topics to express their ideas. :P *cough Mr. A using the promo thread to talk about hosts cough*
  5. Alex Identified Flying Object

I dident know that was not allowed:o:o:o
    eleos
  6. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Haha I never said it wasn't allowed but forums have a theme for a reason :P :D

Well whatever, now we have a single thread for anything escchat contest-related. :):cool:
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

It's just easier this way. There's another reason too, which you know anyway.
  8. Arben The Flag Lover

Mr.A is shocked again, as my post's content was 100% about the edition...ur reactions to it were the reason we drifted from the main topic...

but i will shut my mouth from now on better... before its my fault again that this thread is about another topic...:rolleyes:

its easy finding a scapegoat isnt it...
  9. Alex Identified Flying Object

I'm sorry to everybody else , but i agree totally with Arben
  10. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Illogical.
    This seems completely absurd, like there are issues being made out of nothing [I don't even know what they are].

Logical.
    I would prefer current contests to continue to have their own forum and all previous to drop into history after they have finished..
  11. Oh.

Sorry, I read the title of this thread as "STORM IN A TEACUP" or "ARGUE OVER SEMANTICS: PART IV". Honestly, it's getting really petty and dull how people want to argue over the most insignificant things.

At the end of the day, it's an online music contest started for fun not a general election. We managed to hold the first edition without one cunt or another pointing fingers and making accusations, why has it become so hard?
  12. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

There are no issues or any arguments regarding why we will only have one forum from now on; it was announced a while ago in chat - and the idea was unanimously backed by everyone there at the time. Hence it's now been done.

It's not like it's restricted to just one thread... people can make as many threads as they like but just confine them to this one forum from now on.
  13. Can we close the thread please so no-one decides to go OTT like moi and start an argument? :D
  14. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I suggest we move the previous contests into the "History" section so that this move is less confusing. ;)
  15. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

7 and 8 were moved there a while ago. The others will follow suit upon the conclusion of 11 (namely after the results show -- whenever that will be).
  16. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Cool, thanks.
  17. Kiewen New Member

It is clearly a good idea, as it helps to remove the emphasis of the site away from just the contest, after all, this was never what this site was intended to be .... :)
  18. Almila i am what i am

totally agreed :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023