•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Albanian preselection: FiK 2010

1. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

:al:Some random info about the albanian preselection for eurovision 2011 : :al:

Today was the first selection part of songs for FiK 2010 that will take place on23/24 and 25 December in Palace of Congresses, it started at 9:00am and finished in 2:00pm in Radio Tirana, but artists have time to present their creations tomorrow 20.10 .2010 at the same time. ( 9:00- 14:00). But there's still no date the songs will be announced. We'll be curious.
    DJ Balkan likes this.
  2. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Haha.. very organised!!
  3. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

The first part of song submission is now closed. You'll be informed for FiK's further steps.
    DJ Balkan likes this.
  4. Arben The Flag Lover

lilly i already know 2 participants ;D
  5. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

I know them too :P Lets wait for the rest and THEIR SONGS.
  6. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Artists a short biography of them.

The singers that confirmed their participation:
    Linda Halimi - Linda is a 21 year old singer from Ferizaj ( located in Kosovo) she has had a spirit of an artist since very young, and now she's proving us what she really can, as she said herself she'll compete in this year's festival with a sentimental ballad.
    Linda Singing - Proud Mary - live

Dorina Garuci - After two years of failure to represent Albania in eurovision she decided to try her luck once again .
    Dorina Singing - Baresha - live

Besiana Mehmedi - A singer who already competed in FiK but never archieved something , this year she decided to return and aims to win FiK 49 and represent Albania in eurovision . Who knows maybe she will - soon or later.
    Besiana singing - Janines c'i pane syte - live
  7. Arben The Flag Lover

Linda confirmed on her facebook
    Besiana to Telegrafi.com
    and Dorina to AlbaVision.tk

Even Esctoday is now seeing/taking our news ;D
  8. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Yes, for Linda and Besiana I heard on tv, and for Dorina I saw in albavision.tk :P
    You're doing a gr8 job with your page interviewing singers, congrats.
  9. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Something says me Argjentina Ramosaj is gonna participate in FiK too, she has been going on fast steps in her career . Maybe she would like to try eurovision too. More about Argjentina - She's a 19 year old kosovar girl living in The Netherland where she's studying Grafics , she is a model and also a photographer . She has photographing in blood because her mother Suzana Mushkola is a well known photographer in Holland.

Her latest single " Jeta Vazhdon" - Life continues
  10. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

FESTIVALI I KENGES

FiK already started and it will be held on 23rd , 24th and 25th December in the Palace of Congresses, The Comission after listening to all the songs decided to chose 32 songs(big) , and 8 songs from the newcomers.
    The decision for the songs was made by a comission made of 7 members :
    Thoma Gaqi ( Composer)
    Hajg Zaharian ( Composer)
    Mefarete Laze ( Singer)
    Zef Coba ( Composer)
    Fatmir Hysi ( Musicologist)
    Altin Goci ( Singer)
    Kozeta Mamaqi (poetess)

In the first night ( 23rd December ) there will be 16 songs and 3 songs from the newcomers , where 8 songs ( big) and 1 song from the newcomers will be selected. The same amount of participants and winners will be in second night too.
    In the final there will compete 16 songs ( big) and 2 songs from the newcomers.
    At Friday, 19th December the winners should appear in Radio Tirana at 10:30AM.

Opinions about FiK :

Festivali i Kenges is the most important act of Albania, nowadays everyone is making songs but there counts the discussion " How much albanian does it sounds ?" , what does it represent and how much is it understood by the others . Today the meaning about albanian songs has changed , but its important for the youth to know where they came from . Until now FiK has saved the physiognomy as a festival of albanian songs. I would like to see albanian songs present in european stages
    ( Said Agim Krajka, composer, artist)

More interviews are coming soon .And for the list of singers and song - you probably seen it in EscToday. But here they are again :
    1 Adhurim Demiri - A. Demiri 24 Oret (A.Demiri- Orges Toce )
    2 Alban Skenderaj & Miriam Cami - Ende ka shprese (Alban Skenderaj & Miriam Cami - Alban Skenderaj)
    3 Besa Kokedhima - Rezart Likaj - E bukura dhe bisha (Dalina Buzi - Rezart Lika)
    4 Blerina Shalari-Blerina Shalari -Lutjes apo dashurise (Blerina Shalari - Blerina Shalari)
    5 Denis Hasa-Xhavit Ujkani -Mbi xhaketen time (Ismail Kadare - Sokol Marsi)
    6 Dorian Nini- Jetmir Barbullushi -Mire se vini ne Shqiperi (Perikli Papingji - Jetmir Barbullushi)
    7 Dorina Garuci- Sokol Marsi - Mirembrema engjelli im (Jorgo Papingji - Sokol Marsi)
    8 Emi Bogdo- Suela Kalaja-Leter per ty (Suela Kalaja - Endri Sina)
    9 Enkeleda Arifi - A.Hila- Nje dashuri (Pandi Laco- A.Hila )
    10 Entela Zhula - Edmond Veizaj - Loje ne dashuri (Entela Zhula - Edmond Veizaj)
    11 Ernis Cili & Onanta Spahiu - Ernis Cili - FAM (Ernis Cili - Ernis Cili)
    12 Etmond Mancaku - Etmond Mancaku - Dashuri pas emrit (Etmond Mancaku - Etmond Mancaku)
    13 Francesk Radi - Francesk Radi- Kemi dasem`o (Agim Doci - Francesk Radi )
    14 Goldi Halili - Fatrin Keajka - Ne krahet e tua (Fatrin Krajka Fatrin Krajka)
    15 Heldi Kraja-Heldi Kraja - E diela pa ty ( Heldi Kraja - Heldi Kraja)
    16 Herci Matmuja- Gent Myftarai - Me cilin rri ti dashuri (Agron Tufa - G.Myftarai)
    17 Kamela Islamaj - A.Male - Jetova per ty (Olti Curri - A.Male)
    18 Kejsi Tola - Kristi Popa - Prane (Florian Zyka - Kristi Popa)
    19 Klajdi Musabelliu - L.Jorganxhi- Vetem ti (Zh.Jorganxhi - L.Jorganxhi)
    20 Kujtim Prodani - Kujtim Prodani - Ti Ishe Kryeveper (Arben Duka - Ilirjan Mihali)
    21 Linda Halimi - Linda Halimi - Nuk e kam pritur (Linda Halimi - Faton Dylaku)
    22 Marjeta Billo - K.Qafoku - Perjetesi (Dr.Flori - K.Qafoku)
    23 Marsida Saraci- Valentin Veizi - Vetem s`jemi ne bote ( Arben Duka - V.Veizi)
    24 Mateus Froku - K.Bahiti - Dimer ne shpirt (Dr.Flori - Sh.Saraci)
    25 NRG Band -NRG Band - Mina-Mina ( NRG Band - NRG Band)
    26 Orges Toce - Orges Toce- Mari (Orges Toce - Orges Toce )
    27 Selami Kolonja - Selami Kolonja - Marmara (Selami Kolonja - Damir Imeri)
    28 Sajmir Braho - E.Sina - Shtegetar i jetes time ( S.Braho - E.Sina)
    29 Aurela Gace -Sh.Saraci - Te kam prane (Sokol Marsi Sh.Saraci)
    30 Sonila Mara - Sonila Mara - Egoist (Sonila Mara - Drini Ishmaku)
    31 Xhejsi Jorgaqi - G.Lako - Rastesi ( J.Papingji - G.Lako)
    32 Humus - Humus - S`ka (Humus - Humus)

These are the 6 semi-finalists from the newcomers category:
    (Performer - songwriter - song title - lyricist - orchestration)

1 Shpat Deda - Shpat Deda - Te kam Afer (Shpat Deda- Gent Salihi)
    2 Albi Xhepa - Sam Jaupaj - Drite (Bojken Lako)
    3 Maria Prifti - F. Ndoci - Pasuri e pasurive A.Doci Endri Sina
    4 Ilir Kazaferi - Ilir Kazaferi - Nuk ke faj (Ilir Kazaferi - Besnik Gace)
    5 Megi Laska - Fabian Asllani - Endrat ekzistojne (Megi Laska - Fabian Asllani)
    6 Rudina Delia - Rudina Delia - Pa bote (Rudina Delia - Klodian Qafoku)
  11. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

FiK in TVSH is undoubtedly an important event of the artistic life and music in Albania, which coincides with the year-end holidays. From this festival provided the participation of Albania in Eurovision. Maybe it makes the most important race after the continuity of the albanian easy songs. History of easy song has taken its way from TVSH , from the creators, compoers, poets, singers . It is they who have brought their years of creativity better in these festivals. The song is an element that goes deep into the emotions and feelings of humans , it is present in everyday life and becomes the comanion of all strata of the population . TVSH and staff managers have an important task in organizing this festival. I wish them complete success this year!
  12. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

FESTIVALI I KENGES

As you probably seen on other sites this years' hosts of FiK are :

Jonida Maliqi ( What does Jonida think of representing FiK ? For me it was always a dream to represent FiK in RTSH , I've always seen my singer - colleagues with admiration when the opportunity to climb in the festivals stage was given to them , I've always fancied myself in that stage but I thought it would be a dream in the drawer , now I'm happy because my dream came out of the draw and became reality, I'll give my best not as a professional presenter but as an artist and we three are gonna try to make a good show. )

Mirela Naska (What does Mirela think of representing FiK? As child I've represented some shows organised by school, representing FiK was not only a dream but also a target to me. When I was proposed to host FiK I became suprised because I knew that would happen one day, but not so soon)

Josif Gjipali --

As taken from : http://www.rtsh.al/festivali/?fq=brenda&gj=gj1&kid=2 just translated in english.
  13. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

The day we've been waiting for since the songs were revealed on mid-november has come , Albania's first semi final is gonna take place tonight at 20:30 PM being followed by two other festival nights .

A total of 19 songs are gonna be performed on tonight's evening including the famous Alban Skenderaj & Miriam Cani's song for which Linda Halimi claimed to be the winner . The songs are gonna be followed by a orchesta that has been present in the RTSH stage since the foundation of the festival.

The songs that will continue the fight are gonna be selected by a jury who will choose a total of 9 songs per semi final , that amount of songs who go to the final includes also one song from newcomers category , and if everything goes as its supposed to we'll have 18 songs in the grand final .

The show is gonna be broadcasted live on TVSH , via satellite and in Radio Tirana but unfortunately there's no official link for a stream yet .

The whole show is gonna be commented by three hosts .

[IMG]

With love , Albania ;D
  14. OMFG is it actually time for FIK already?! :o

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY etc.

And presumably a fan did that little vignette for ESC Albania? It looks ten thousand times more expensive than anything TVSH could ever come up with! :D

Also: WEBSTREAM LINK PLEASE LILLY OR ARBEN!
  15. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

I'll try to find it , and if I do i'm gonna post it here :)

Hopefully there will be a webstream , because I need it to watch FiK myself too.
  16. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

17. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

First nine finalists revealed

Mirëmbëma told us Jonida Maliqi in last night' show , as she was already well known in the Albanian stage she announced two other hosts and we got to know them better from a clip about their life – shortly though.
    First song opening the show was Selami Kolonja’s song which was actually titled Marmara when the songs were revealed but changed the title to Endërr Kosove – Kosovo dream ( eng) being followed by the other songs , guest performaces weren’t missed neither – Jonida Maliqi sang a song in English composed by Jorgo Papingji but also the Turkish band “maNga” whom belongs the second place in Eurovision this year was there as promised , they sang two songs , one of the songs sung by them was We could be the same – eurovision entry and Fly to stay alive and also the other host Josif Gjipala gave us the pleasure to hear him sing in classic.

At the end of the show there were eight singers chosen by a 7-member jury and one singer chosen from newcomers category by a 5-member jury.
    And so together we got nine acts for the final , get to know the finalists and their songs :

1.Selami Kolonja – Ëndërr Kosovë - Kosovo dream http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz4u7nfL8zo
    2.Miriam Cani & Alban Skenderaj – Ende ka shpresë – There’s still hope http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeAZaysNFTI
    3.Dorina Garuci – Mirëmbrëma ëngjëlli im – Good evening my angel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4k8w6RzEM&feature=channel
    4.Orges Toçe – Mari - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew4b6UyPpz4
    5.Kamela Islami - Jetova per ty – I lived for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyg80xbeFOs
    6.Marsida Saraçi – Vetëm s’jemi në botë – We’re not alone in this world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQhd53q1ZrM&feature=channel
    7.Dorian Nini – Mirësevini ne Shqipëri – Welcome to Albania http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCsnZnCL_8s&feature=related
    8.Hersiana Matmuja – Me cilin rri ti dashuri - Who do you stay with my love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z-Co6Cp5D0&feature=channel
    9. Maria Prifti - Pasuri e pasurive - Real Estate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N02bDAUDWp4&feature=channel

Goodbye said the hosts but not forever , there will be another semi final tonight where another nine acts are gonna be chosen , and then we’ll have the list for the final finalized. Stay tuned with Albania.

And i'm so so so sorry that the stream didn't work, I thought it did and I was completely sure about that but seems like it didn't !!

Trying to make up that mistake by my side last night you can find the performances in this channel on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/festrtsh and the missing ones in youtube in this dailymotion channel http://www.dailymotion.com/festrtsh sorry once again :)
  18. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Hello said Tirana as the show started and all the participants performed in order , many of them were good and we got the finalists so the list is finalized :

Finalists from semi-final 2
    •Besa Kokëdhima - E bukura dhe bisha
    • Saimir Braho - Shtegëtar i jetës time
    • Enkelejda Arifi - Një dashuri
    • Denis Hasa - Mbi xhaketën time
    • Goldi Halili - Në krahët tua
    • Françesk Radi - Kemi dasëm' o
    • Xhejsi Jorgaqi - Rastësi
    • Aurela Gaçe - Kënga ime
    • Albi Xhepa & Sam Jaupaj – Dritë

More reports about each song soon , I just can't find the notebook I wrote notices last night.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023