•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Almatia #32

1. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Aloha!

A big thank you to all of those who voted for my previous entry , especially to Miasnakan for the 12 points and to Syphoria in the semi final .Also , congratulations Inspireland! :D

Now , for this edition. It took me longer than usual to pick up a song , cause I wasn’t sure which song to send but I decided , and we’re going to South America , Brazil to be specific.

Yes , the artists are a brazilian duo who are quite famous in Brazil , and of course the song is in portuguese. Its a lovely ballad , yeah ballad once again. Well, I hope you like it .

With love, Almatia :yeah:

PS: I bet its autumn in the video , as there’s a lot of RAIN and they have cups of tea(?) on their hands most of the time. Could be obvious.
  2. Julio STRANGLES

two portuguese songs this edition already :o
    Lilly.., Luis DLC and NickEmpel like this.
  3. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Well , they might not be the same :o
  4. Julio STRANGLES

thank juche i didnt send my portuguese song :P
  5. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

mine is european :P

boa sorte lilly
    Lilly.. likes this.
  6. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

Are you trying to tell me there is more than one song in Portuguese. In thw words of Richard Wilson, "I don't believe it"
  7. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Um , no . Julio said there are two songs , I just said they might not be the same , well I hope so.
  8. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

I know :D 'twas a joke ofc
    Lilly.. likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023