•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Almatia -edition 21 NF

1. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Hello from Almatia!

Its probably stupid by my side to start a NF now - knowing that results of the current edition might be released any time and there isn't a lot of time to vote for you but however I chosen five songs which I like and can't decide who to send . Voting system is 8 , 6 , 4 and 2 points . && send me your votes by private message , thanks.

SONGS:

1 . Sarah Connor - Real Love

2.Balogh Brigi - Cruel Intention

3. Mia Rose - What would christmas be like

4. Wildboyz ft Ameerah - The Sound Of Missing You

5. Megi Laska - Ti je djalli që më lëndon

I would appreciate if you waste around 20 minutes of your life and help me choose a song by voting .
    Thank you.

~Almatia!
  2. James ... and his things xD

Great to see a belgian singer in your NF. I ll vote later, but i suppose we still have time left.
  3. Sarah Connor has to be one of the worst singers/entertainers I've ever come across and that is DAMNING criticism coming from me who has at one time or another owned* an album by THE GUNESH OF :az:/:by:.

*nnTn: technically I did not own it, it was a download from Eurovision Albums Blogspot and it was present on my iTunes for a grand total of one hour before being deleted.
  4. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

I've liked all Almatia's entries so far, so I'm going to ignore this NF and let it be a surprise to me.

I'm tempted to do my own NF but I don't really like them haha, so I won't!
  5. Julio STRANGLES

portuguese song that i was planing to send :P good points coming from me ill vote later
  6. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Hhahahhaha Julio im sorry I didnt knew that :)

--- General :

First singer ( Sarah Connor) is german
    Second singer ( Balogh Brigi) is hungarian
    Third singer ( Mia Rose) is portuguese/british
    Fourth singers ( Wildboyz & Ameerah) are a belgian duo
    Fifth singer ( Megi Laska) is albanian - and shes participating in FiK ( with another song of course)
  7. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

AS SONG SUBMISSION IS OPENED I'D WISHED PEOPLE VOTED IN THIS NF BUT I GUESS IT ALL GOES DOWN . SORRY!
  8. Julio STRANGLES

well it happened to mine too so i just had maybe 4/5 voters from escchat including jw so i asked other non chaters to vote too gave the link and they gave me their points so you have a bit more voters hope that helps ;)
  9. I will vote :)
  10. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

I asked different people ( non esc chatters) and each of them was for the same song , weird . However thank you for your votes . I already sent the song now :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023