•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

And here is my final ranking :)

1. Mina Member with a "past"

I finally listened to all the songs in full (yes, even It's my life^_^) and this is my final ranking (without Greece..I love our song this year but I can't rank it)

1. Denmark (The music, the staging and Emmelie herself make this a strong contender for victory :heart: )
    2. Holland (Anouk for ever and a magical song:heart:)
    3. Israel (Best non-English ballad this year:heart:)
    4. Norway (Took me a while to appreciate this but now I'm hooked:heart:)
    5. Uk (Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie :heart:)
    6. San Marino (The better Italian ballad of 2013 and I love her voice:heart:)
    7. Switzerland (I can't listen to this and not smile:heart:)
    8. Iceland (Lovely melody..ok, he may be a cow but I still love it:heart:)
    9. Cyprus (What I wish Greece would send some year:heart:)
    10. Lithuania (Very different and I like his style:heart:)
    11. Russia (Yes, typical but still a very good ballad:up:)
    12. Estonia (Lovely girl, lovely voice, love the melody:up:)
    13. Bulgaria (I hated this at 1st, then I liked it, now I find it refreshing among the rest of the songs:up:)
    14 .Belarus (Summer hit potential and what can I say, I love Latin:up:)
    15. Montenegro (Not my style at all but useful to wake you up among all the ballads:up:)
    16. Azerbaijan (A good, solid ballad; with some work on his singing, it would be higher on my list:up:)
    17. Hungary (One more song I hated at 1st but eventually it grew on me:up:)
    18. Ireland (Good song, bad singing...still I like the tune:up:)
    19. Belgium (Love kills over and over..it's stuck in my mind, period:up:)
    20. Austria (Interesting song that grows on me with every listening:up:)
    21. Malta (Happy, sing-along song..go Malta:up:)
    22. Spain (With a stronger chorus, this would be higher..not bad, but not catcy enough:))
    23. Italy (It starts off nicely and then..it just loses me :notsure:)
    24. Latvia (I like the beat and the singer but it all looks amateurish:notsure:)
    25. Serbia (It's not as horrible as I thought at 1st, I think it will grow on me:roll:)
    26. Germany (I don't like her & the beat is very typical for my taste...only good thing is she can sing:mal:)
    27. Armenia (This could be so much better as I like rock ballads but..it just isn't :notsure:)
    28. France (Some parts of this I like, some parts bore me..it could end up much higher..I can't decide:S)
    29. Moldova (A solid melody but I prefer more emotional ballads, this is too efficient for me:geek:)
    30. Sweden (When I hear him go 'youuuuuuuu', I want to jump off my balcony:rolleyes:)
    31. Croatia (It's very good for its genre but so many ballads this year and this doesn't stand out:notsure:)
    32. Ukraine (I can't 'get' this song, no matter how hard I try, it just passes me by:notsure:)
    33. Albania (It's different and better than I thought at 1st but still low on my list:geek:)
    34. Finland (Exactly the kind of song I hate..sorry, Finland:down:)
    35. FYR Macedonia (It tries to do something but ends up very messy for my taste:down:)
    36. Georgia (My worst ballad this year..it leaves me totally cold:down:)
    37. Slovenia (I've heard it 10 times, I don't remember how it goes...that says it all:down:)
    38. Romania (God...that must be the worst thing I've heard in the last 10 yrs in eurovision:down:)
    sissel kvamme likes this.
  2. Marc Member

i also think denmark will win, though i can't hear this song anymore. It was my #1 first, now it has changed. but still a very very good song and a clever choice. :) they deserve to win, some other entries too.
    sissel kvamme likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023