•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Cable TV

1. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Yours truly has finally entered the late 20th century!!! Cable tv was installed in our apartment today! We would have gotten it sooner, but this deal (thru Vodafone of all companies) allows us FREE cable tv thru the end of the year.

Granted it's only 55 channels, but it's still nice to get the extra channels, PLUS the four main terrestrial channels now have crystal clear reception.

My only gripe now is why are there so many FRENCH language channels!?! :D
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Wooohooo French language channels FTW! Although i've never actually watched one :P Except in French lessons sometimes we used to watch Friends in French, if it was an end of term lesson or smth :D

Anyway i'm still on channels 1-4 :D Not even channel 5 :P (Analogue TV F-T-W!) God knows what happens when the digital switchover comes around because the tv has a digibox in it but on digital we can't even get BBC1 or 2 (although I don't think this area switches till around 2012 or something like that :D). :( And I have to watch the ESC semis on the internet because obv we can't get BBC3 :P

PS este can you get Al Jazeera!?! Its probably the most intense channel known to mankind :D
  3. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Jonny, you are behind the times. Watching the semis online? :o
  4. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Al Jazeera is available, yes. However, it's not part of the basic plan. Since the basic cable plan is the one that is free, we'll stick with what he have for the time being.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023