•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Empelia #96

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I am still in shock after #95. I really did not expect to come second with Clemens at all. Thanks for all those points!! :D

Now, for #96 I just took a big gamble and sent one of my all time favourite singers. I know, when Boby said that, a lot of people bogged her and she got a toilet made of gold for it, so I hope this singer will have a different faith.

A few hints like you normally get from me:
    - Theme park
    - Rua meets Maria Olafs
    - This artist is famous for doing something Oswald has never done.
    Rua and Anaconda like this.
  2. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Rua meets Maria Olafs? Someone who can't sing isn't the best idea to send to a contest dependent on good vocals meshing with a good song.
  3. DenDutch Well-Known Member

Well, Jacquie Lee reminded me of Maria Olafs (in a good way), but I doubt whether you sent her :P (HFC again, Rua)
    Rua and Anaconda like this.
  4. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Maybe Nick thinks the 12p will be flying his way. :D
  5. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

a singer who has had sex then
  6. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I would assume so, yes
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Pardon? ay ay ay, respect please :S
    NickEmpel, Merjan, Anaconda and 2 others like this.
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

A little explanation to the hints given for my song: Dolly Parton - The River Unbroken

- Theme park
    Dolly Parton opened her own themepark in Tennessee, called Dollywood, in 1986. It now gets about 2,5 million visitors per season.
    - Rua meets Maria Olafs
    Rua is also called CHUNKY. In Mississippi, there's a river called Chunky, so Rua stands for 'The River' and ofc, Maria Olafs attempted to sing 'Unbroken' in Vienna: The River Unbroken
    - This artist is famous for doing something Oswald has never done.
    Dolly Parton has had quite some hits, but one of her most famous ones is '9 to 5' with the lyrics: "Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living." Oswald has, according to his own words, never had a job. He's never worked 9 to 5.
    Anaconda and Rua like this.
  9. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

an pic of a Confederate flag and a big pair of jugs would have been a good clue :up:
  10. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Like this?
    [IMG]
    Anaconda, sokrates1988 and Rua like this.
  11. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

and what a Cracking pair of jugs they are,Janet
    Merjan likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023