•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Final Map (finally)

1. Julio STRANGLES

Okay after so many changes on our contest cause of the countries that left and the ones that participated in only one edition and didn't came back to chat again (which I know it will happen again) the Avalon Map is ready to go! With the new rule (you must take part on 3 edition of our contest to be part of Avalon) and why this rule? Very simple is just to avoid what happened last edition that Daniland took part in our contest i joined him to the Map and he never came back to chat and made me change all map twice (and he got 3rd in our contest urgh). Anyway the countries that are on the Avalon map all took part already in our contest except for one (Xhanostania, played by DJ Balkan) and the only reason is because I added him to the map before the new rule.

I will Post one country per day cause not all countries are ready yet due to the problems that we had. the 1st image you see is the Avalon map, there are no rivers lakes forest cities on that image, it is only to show the map and the position of everyone in it.

p.s. - before someone starts annoying me I can only do what the map lets me do and so I can't make it look like a real map with houses and buildings etc. so be nice ty

Attached Files:

2. James ... and his things xD

Congratulations, Julio! You did a great job there. Your work is being appreciated!
    Julio likes this.
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I simply hope that Furnyland can cope with sharing a border with an economic powerhouse such as Black Daiystan.

(Tres good map Julio)
    Julio likes this.
  4. Julio STRANGLES

Country no.1 State Of The Ark (Played by Anette)

Attached Files:

5. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

It's simply great - wait what am I saying here , correction : ITS WONDERFUL , you put a great effort in this , I personally appreciate this a lot :up: Thank you :)
    Julio likes this.
  6. Julio STRANGLES

Country no.2 San Minino (Played by Mina)

Attached Files:

7. Julio STRANGLES

Country no.3 Jamoukovia (Played by James)

Attached Files:

James likes this.
  8. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

;) thanks julio for your job
    Julio likes this.
  9. Julio STRANGLES

Country no.4 Technika (Played by Dan)

Attached Files:

James likes this.
  10. Julio STRANGLES

Country no.5 Davis Island (Played by Dave)

Attached Files:

11. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

[IMG]

now we know where the frontier of avalon is
  12. Julio STRANGLES

Country no.6 Almatia (Played by Lilly)

Attached Files:

Lilly.. likes this.
  13. Julio STRANGLES

Country no.7 Dhakan (Played by Sam)

Attached Files:

14. Julio STRANGLES

Poor brave dead map on my old laptop :P
    Lilly.., Scheeples and adamacs like this.
  15. Julio STRANGLES

okay i updated the main one at least :P, I kept some of the old countries that still dont take part such as stokkanslandet and black daisystan for obv reasons, and removed others like tiralonia davis island for also obv reasons, and the ones that came after it was made are in now, Moldijan, Wiccania, Masiosare, Egelivia, Hexelbourg, Nawrocka and Planet Janet. Also Lusitania was changed into Esterra
    Scheeples likes this.
  16. Julio STRANGLES

here it is :P

Attached Files:

Ljupco, Lilly.., swissBoy and 3 others like this.
  17. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

You are great!!
  18. Most exc work, Júlio :up:
  19. matthewbell32 Du kommer alltid vara nummer 1 för mig

What an excellent set of countries Nawrocka is bordering, great work Julio!
  20. Ljupco Active Member

Great job Julio!!! Thanks to you, Wiccania finally has its own land on this wonderful continent of ours. Now it'd take some time for people to migrate from one dimension into another :):):)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023