•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Fusionia - Updated info

1. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

Geographics.
    Fusionia is the northen most country on the main land of the continent Avalon. The country has an auto-defence system which gives the illusion of it being a huge forest that is just overgrown with no inhabitants, however as friends of our mighty country know – Fusionia has a lot of offer that isn’t necessarily seen to the foes of Fusionia. The climate of Fusionia is always fitting with in the wide boundary of ‘pleasent’ whether that is a gentle breeze with wafting sunshine, or refreshing rain – not to mention snow in the winter that is pH neutral! The countries illusionary view is just a deep and seemingly endless forest but in reality it is a bustling country filled with mountains and cities.

Culture
    In Fusionia every single person speaks a different language, along with English. This method has been proven effective in the wide international relations it has with the vast majority of the Avalonian governments. Culture in Fusionia contains a high amount of folklore – of which is seen in its guards, any illegal immigrants that attempt to come through the Fusionian illusions and force fields will have to face the might of the ‘black mages’ who will psychically incinerate on sight.
    One of the main points of interest for tourists is the affectionately named ‘tree of wonder’ which was planted at the country’s independence from the tribal menace that is the Black Daisystani savages. This tree has grown miraculously and with time it has become the iconic part of Fusionian life. The tree is used for all foreign affairs, not to mention any decision made within the country. Fusionia currently only has the one stadium – but only one is needed. The stadium can fit in 70,000,00 so it is never full :D it uses the power of water and projection to enable every person in the stadium to see every bit of action at all times!

Economy and development.
    Even though folklore is used it by no means has little to no technology! We have fused folklore magic and technology – and with that we have managed to create portals to simply teleport to a selected destination – which also boosts international relationships. There are currently 3 main cities – *all yet to be named xD* one of them is in the immense castle grounds which overlooks the northen seas, it is so high up that our distant yet Scottish neighbours can be seen in one of the ritual sites.
    One disease that is rife in Fusionia is creativity – the arts are very important to Fusionians. That is why they take the international song contest so seriously, music is loved by all and art is becoming a popular choice of career – where our works are usually seen in the palaces/hoovervilles of leaders across the continent.

International relations
    International relations is something Fusionian’s do best due to the many helpful properties the country has. It has helped many leaders in the mists of time with multiple problems including relationships, family and general crap like that. It has very strong relations with all of the countries in Avalon in some shape or form – and we would like it to stay that way.
    Fusionia is surrounded by 3 islands – NNS, San Minimo and Davis island, all of whom have very strong relations with us. We are very happy with our islandic street :P . Furnyland and Lusitânia are our continental brothers and we also share very strong ethics with each other. Food and aid is occasionally sent to the poor people in their tin houses in BD – however with such a corrupt leader there is little hope.
    FUSIONIA LOVE EVERY COUNTRY IN THEIR OWN LITTLE WAY!.

General Info.
    Capital: Molitva
    Population: 7,213,151
    Military Size: 1,104,719
    Language: all languages known one per person
    Currency: Gil
    Wealth: $168,802,282,089
    Unemployment: 0.19%
    Motto: “I gotta go crazy just to stay sane”
    Flower: frozen blooms of sleeping courage
    Tree: Oak
    Animal: kizzy - the adorable permanent kitten
    Bird: cuckoo
    Time zone: GMT
    Internet Code: .fu

PHOTO TIME WOO
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    some images of the illusion that enimies/ immigrants see
    [IMG]
    THOU staduim
    [IMG]
    GO ENTRANCES!
    [IMG]
    one of our cities
    [IMG]
    a slightly older and less busy city from eons ago
    [IMG]
    mage protectors woop woop
    [IMG]
    famed teleportation caves
    [IMG]
    the founding of Fusionia
    [IMG]
    an artists sketch of the grand council
    [IMG]
    to le castle
    [IMG]
    only a section of our mighty castle in the sky
    [IMG]
    NNS we see you!

UPDATE - 'LEGAL DOCUMENTATION' CONSISTS NOW OF A REAL NAME AND A ORIGINAL NATIONALITY - LEDEARS OF ALL COUNTRIES ARE WELCOME AT ANY TIME !!!!!!!!!!
  2. calrisle Scrutineer

I think your immigration policy is a tiny bit right-wing.
  3. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

they are illegal immigrants sorry i forgot to put that
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

Ohhhhhhhhh I want to immigrate to Fusionia (legally:P) :D
  5. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

due to the fact u are a leader u are welcome any time :D
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

LOL I wouldn't call the BD governement corrupt, I would say they're more ... firm handed! :P

Very nice country btw :D Even if the immigration policy is a tad extreme lmao :D
  7. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

omg they are only incinerated to dust god - they are sent back to their country after people XDXD
    i may talk to the mages instead of burning them to freeze them, then send them back home to be melted
    and thanks :)
  8. Ollie,

you live in a beautiful country :)
  9. Almila i am what i am

omg!iwanna walk the road to le castle!its beautiful my ollie <3 guess we r not neighbours but maybe u can accept a tourist :x

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023