•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Hope you enjoyed the show!

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Hello,

I really hope you enjoyed the show last night. Sure it was a day late but we still had 20 of the 24 participants there viewing it live which was pretty impressive... even with technical problems meaning the video had to be streamed from my laptop instead of the server we still pulled it off didn't we? :D

If anyone missed it or wants to watch it again, it's now available on demand with a full screen option available... Enjoy!

[contestvideo]7[/contestvideo]
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Jw, it was a great show...although I'm an impatient person (as everyone knows:P), it was worth the waiting:D

Also, I would like to thank the people who voted for me (I'm 19th..woooooooohooooooooo..anything above 20th is a success for me:D) and I can't wait for next contest!

Finally CONGRATULATIONS TO ANNETTE...not only the song is great but also it's the proof that even a song written 25 years ago (!) can win the contest:D
    (of course that means that I'll keep sending older songs..looooooool)
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

T'WAS SUPERB :D Ty soooo much jw because despite many of us being sceptical, it was really really cool to have the voting with all of us there and to see everybody's reactions, plus the scoreboard was IMMENSE :D

Congrattttulaaaaattttioooonnns Annette, who totally deserved to win obviously :)

And ofc thank you to everybody who voted for Black Daisystan, and made finishing one point above mina possible :)D), and we promise next time we'll be back with a bang :D
  4. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

I must say what mina and jonny already said! It was AMAZING! definitely worth the waiting! And we are back in the top 10 (YAY) after 3 editions with poor results! so ty people :D:D

(and yay! 2nd time in a row i give 12 to the winner :D including jecsc :P)
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Ooh and btw, after many years of busking, picking up pennies and robbing old ladies, the TV station of Black Daisystan has finally plucked up enough money to create a logo and give themselves a name :D They're now very appropriately named, "Third world TV".

[IMG]
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

That one point doesn't count, it was block voting :P
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Ooohhh do I smell Jealousy!? :D JOKES ofc, but still, beating you by 1 point definitely makes up for edition 5 where you beat me by 3 points and made sure I knew about it :P
  8. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

jonny tbh we all know mina lives for jealousy - and she forgets to mention the rap block votes exchanged :P
    but its mina so we will ignore her untill she pents up her rage and unleases it on the greek forests :D
  9. jw, thank you for an amazing show. It was certainly worth waiting for (and skipping the ROCK OUT festival in SA last night) :)

THANKS to all of you who voted for my song :P
  10. It was the most fun I've had in aaages :D (which is really depressing when you think about it). Truly a great show, so thanks for putting in SO MUCH effort jw :) and congrats to Anette, for the properly epic "Alone" winning!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023