•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Inspireland #99

1. Julio STRANGLES

I wasn't sure if I should have sent or not a song and to be honest I'm still not sure.
    I decided to take part to keep my mind busy although given that it all started on last year Christmas Eve and given the current situation I'm not sure how I will feel when the time comes.
    Nevertheless I submitted even if with one foot back because as I said I'm not sure if I made the right decision.
    As you might have noticed I went from 30QD to At Risk and given that I don't feel like talking for many reasons and nor do I feel like going to chat for also several different reasons I know that I will be ineligible and go to the red side soon enough which will obviously mean 99 and X5 are likely to be my last entries in the contest for a while.
    I decided to go for #99 with a song that only makes sense to be sent right now. I associate myself with the lyrics of it now more than ever. I'm not sure how it will do but it just wouldn't make sense to send something meaningless or happy at the time being.
    Thanking you all for the time I had in here and for the support some of you gave me lately when I most needed it.

[IMG]
  2. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

And I, personally, would like to thank you for being with us, Julio - and know that I'll always welcome you back, when and if, the time comes you feel up to it.
    Merjan, Anaconda and DenDutch like this.
  3. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I totally agree with mgf Rua there, and I know this is a difficult time for you, so ofc I'm totally okay with you not having 30QD anymore.
    Anaconda likes this.
  4. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Like the two comments above, I think it's good to thank you for entering. We'll be happy to see you back in chat when you feel like chatting again. Until that time, we're always here for you if you need any of us.
    Anaconda likes this.
  5. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

Do what you feel you need to, Júlio, no questions asked at a time like this. Really good to have you back, even if just for a moment. Keep strong.
    Merjan likes this.
  6. Julio STRANGLES

I don't think I need to do any explanation in here more than what was said already.
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

:kiss:
    Julio likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023