•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Melodi Fran Ta Pill Dag

1. Kevin New Member

THE COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED

This is the contest to find the Þiðbandið song for Jonny's contest
    This national final is easy, just send your votes to my email ([email protected]), or pm me.
    The points are 5, 3, 2, 1, 0 (5 points is for your favourite, and 0 for your least favourite)
    The voting will be made up of each individual jury member (you guys) + the People of Þiðbandið (with the same say as one individual jury member)

1) Cassandra Steen - Darum Leben Wir
    2) Sakis Rouvas - Kai Se Thelo
    3) Girls Aloud - Untouchable
    4) Leona Lewis - Run
    5) Crazy Loop - Crazy Loop

:D
  2. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

I've found a flaw in this. In theory, I could just vote for the song I think will so least well, thus making my chances better :P
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

lmao Stew I thought exactly the same thing

BUT KEVIN!! You must get people to email you their faves cause we don't want your song to be known before all the others, that would just be unfair! :D
  4. Kevin New Member

originally, i was going to have a poll that didn't reveal the result, but then i realised you cudnt do that, so i have changed it slightly ;)
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Cool cool! :D I'll do it in a sec i'm just trying to work through marks marathon MF lol :D
  6. Kevin New Member

rofl! i dno how i'll ever get through it
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

The problem is that now everyone knows your songs (and Mark's) and when Jonny presents the songs in the end we'll know whose it is.
    looooooool
  8. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Mina i'll reveal the names with the songs, may aswell cause I can't see what harm it will do ... unless we get some diaspora voting aka Sheep voting for the most Swedish song there lmao :P

(Also I bet some of the choices will be so predictable it'd be kinda obvious anyway lol :D)
  9. Mina Member with a "past"

But you said we must keep quiet about our songs and not tell anyone what we chose :P
  10. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

What I mean is that you keep quiet about your song UNTIL the day I post them all here! Then you're free to promote it, do whatever you want to get votes during the few day voting period :D
  11. ROOOOOOOOFL I'm not THAT obvious! Ah, who am I kidding...:P
  12. Mark New Member

I'm planning a big promo tour ... and i'll get my spammer pets to do some good old spamming !! :D
  13. Kevin New Member

Wow :o 4 of you have voted already
    Danke Schön :D
  14. Mina Member with a "past"

Ok....I will:D;):P
  15. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

lmao! Well you've got competition, i'm planning a promo tour to the "Crazy for hadise" thread, "Random country game" & "pimp your lyrics here"!! :o Obviously it depends on how much my rather restrictive budget allows! :rolleyes:
  16. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

Broadcaster STVR (Stewy Television & Radio) has set aside 3million euros to promote their act. They will travel to every country in Europe (even Norway) as well as dueting with Hadise in Istanbul.
  17. Mark New Member

(even Norway)

Well I suppose you need to get a vote or two off Jonny, who is in Norway sucking Rybak's ass !!
  18. Kevin New Member

Without giving away too many details, my winning act will also be visiting Ishtaristan, and other countries in Neapiri, as well as some of the european countries :)
    The Public Broadcaster - ÞPB (Þiðbandið Public Broadcasting) will be paying for the huge promotour :D
  19. calrisle Scrutineer

Woop! Woop! Just submitted my votes to Kevin :D

I did enjoy your selection, Kev - some quality tunes.
  20. Kevin New Member

So far 6 people have voted, and the leader is edging away
    I will close the voting tonight at 7 ;)

If anyone else wants to vote, you'd better be quick :D It's YOU who will decide the first Þiðbandið entry :D

*debated wether to make a superfinal*

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023