•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Official Rules

1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OK Because the contest seemed more popular than I imagined, here are the official rules so you all know do's and don'ts! Just to make it all clear! ;)

1: Songs cannot be Eurovision songs, and they cannot be songs that have taken part in national finals or were planned to take part in national finals. This includes any variants, covers, different versions etc of ESC/NF songs, and JESC songs. They’re not allowed!

2: However songs can be by artists that have taken part in Eurovision/Eurovision national finals.

3: You can send a song from anywhere in the world.

4: If two people end up trying to choose the same song, the person who submitted it first wins the rights to that song! So submit early!

5: People do not represent countries; they simply represent the song they chose.

6: As long as the video has the whole song in it, its great. It doesn't have to be an official music video or anything.

INSTRUCTIONS
    1: Email me a song of your choice which complies with the above rules. email: [email protected] . You can start submitting songs now, the last date will be somewhere after Stew's voting has been finished, so they don't clash.

2: Keep totally quiet about your song and don't tell anybody what song you've chosen!

3: When the songs are all presented you also email me your votes, keep them a secret too!! The voting will be open for a few days to make sure you all get your votes in. **To ensure i'm not cheating I will publicly post my votes before all you have voted so you know i'm not voting tactically**

4: EDIT, you can change your song only once after submitting it to me, if you change your mind that is.

So far people that have submitted songs (this will be updated obv)!
    Jonny
    Nordic Sheep
    Ollie
    Mina
    Stewart
    Aaron
    Kevin
    Stockholm Calling
  2. Mark New Member

Jonny, can I have a NF, and let people see my songs and let them vote, but don't tell them who won it in the end ??
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Yes if that floats your boat! But remember not to tell us who won!! We can all chose our songs whatever way we want providing we don't let anybody know what we've chosen :D I made an internal selection! My song was chosen by an expert jury consisting of me, me and me :D
  4. Aaron N Moof master

i'm doing an internal mooftastic mf :D:D

with a jury consisting of me, the tooth fairy, easter bunny, frodo, lord voldermort and some random bum i gave a pot noodle too :D:D lmao!!
  5. That's then going to put you at a disadvantage! :P We can see how you voted, and when you wind up giving me nothing, well, I'm just that spiteful that I would change my votes to make sure you didn't get anything from me either!
  6. Am I allowed to choose a song that's longer than 3 minutes? :D
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Ofcourse ofcourse ofcourse! :D
  8. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Would you really do that to me!? **puppy dog eyes** :D Besides whos to say I won't give any points to your song .... btw it also reminds me of another song but I won't say anymore :D
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

This is just to keep this thread alive to remind you that Friday morning is the last day you can submit songs! And I will post the songs one by one on our contest website (www.escsongcontest.blogspot.com) on Friday evening :D They'll be uploaded in the order I recieved them in aswell ;)

Submission address: [email protected] :D Good luck!
  10. Kevin New Member

I've already designed posters for promo :D - my signiature will be updated with the promo for my artist as soon as we can :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023