•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Sheepmark #25

1. First of all, heartfelt congratulations must go to the winner of the last edition, Inspireland, for their first victory and the building of an impressive record in the contest! Also, many thanks to all of you who gave Sheepmark points or simply enjoyed "The City" :) (especially Atlantico Norte, Støkannslåndet and Inspireland!)

The song I've chosen for jw's final edition is an uplifting, uptempo song by an incredible band from Japan with lyrics which speak of enlightenment and reaching true happiness in your life - it's not typical J-pop though, it owes more to Western pop and dance. When you're watching my song, as always, I ask that you play it loud as that's how it's heard best and that you also pay special attention to the music video as all of the graphics were made by one of the band members!

Finally, I just wanted to pay tribute to jw for his hours of never-ending, tireless work to produce impeccable shows for us all; to make this site and its contest one of, if not the best for fans of Eurovision anywhere on the internet. Thank you.

Best of luck to everyone in the 25th edition!

Love Scheeples x
    Julio likes this.
  2. Julio STRANGLES

good luck :D and you're welcome fantastic song it was.
  3. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

interesting!! buena suerte
  4. James ... and his things xD

I have a sudden feeling that tells me the people in Stokkanslandet will start liking Japanese music instantly, and televote it 'en masse'.

Good luck, Sheepo:D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023