•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Slovenia 2020

1. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Slovenia has released snippets of their entries including the order in which they'll perform - I'm not sure if the full songs will be released in the future but this is what we've got to go on: the final will be on the 22nd of February.

Oh dear.

1. Nisi sam
    2. Verjamem vase
    3. The Salt
    4. Man Like U
    5. Še kar lovim tvoj nasmeh
    6. Femme Fatale
    7. Stop The World
    8. Voda
    9. Forever
    10. Maybe Someday
    11. Večnost
    12. Cupid

Yeah, this isn't looking good for Slovenia's chances, is it? Snippets can hardly tell much from an entire track but only Nisi sam and Verjamem vase stood out to me (although I've heard of Gaja Prestor, her song Najino nebo sounds better than this.)
    Anaconda likes this.
  2. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Another NF to look forward to :coffee:
  3. Niki New Member

Klarity also competed on Eurosong Slovenia qualifications, but unfortunately did not go to the finals:

Also available for streaming:
    https://lnkfi.re/aIGqZ1vG
    James likes this.
  4. James ... and his things xD

Most seem crap. Imset is the only one that appealed me a bit from these snippets.

Thanks for posting them, Rua
    Rua likes this.
  5. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Ana Soklič has won EMA and reserved her ticket to Rotterdam with her song 'Voda'!

She won the superfinal with 5,035 votes - whilst Lina Kuduzović was the runner-up with 4,369.

Mina, Anaconda and Ronini like this.
  6. Ronini SHIT Taste Central

The better choice of the two superfinalists, but there were at least 4 I'd have preferred from the selection, especially Femme Fatale, but also Stop The World, The Salt, and Večnost, maybe also Še kar lovim tvoj nasmeh.
  7. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and the snoozers keep coming
  8. Niki New Member

You can check new single from EMA FRES artist Klarity:
    James likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023