•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Song Contest!

?

Is this a good idea?

Poll closed 27th April 2009.
Yes, its fantastic! 8 vote(s) 80.0%
No it makes me want to cut myself! 2 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Does anybody remember the song contest's we used to have in the chat?

Well I propose another one!!

After we've all voted in Stew's thingy, we could have a song contest where we each submit a song and then vote like we used to do!

I even made some rules: http://rapidshare.com/files/222372871/Rules.doc.html :D
    Soooo ... good or bad idea!?

EDIT: YOU CAN ALL START SENDING SONGS NOW!
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Seems like a good idea but I don't understand one thing. Is this game going to be played in the forum? I mean will you post the links of the songs after you have them and we'll then send you our votes? Or in chat?
    PS I love your 'anybody can enter apart...' rule...LMAO
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Probs best if we do it in the forum! :D Cause depending how many people we get there probably won't be a time when they're all available in the chat so its probably best if we spread it over a few days/a week in the forum.

AKA: Theres a period of a few days for submitting songs, then when that period is up i'll post a list with all the songs and videos and stuff. Then theres a few day voting period and at the end of that i'll post a full scoreboard where we can see who voted for who and no doubt cause a few fallings out over it! :D

Its merely a safety prodcedure! :D Plus its for his own good cos we all know he'd get 0 points anyway :D I've got his feelings at heart ... honestly lmaoo.
  4. OMG Jonny you God! This is the best idea anyone's had since TRT decided to make us all crazy for Hadise!!! :D

I don't know if I'll be able to take part though :S at least not for about 5 weeks...but I'll try :)

EDIT:
    I'm so excited, I've found my song!!! :D I wanna send it in now! But I will resist...
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

Great..I'll start looking for songs but like you said I'll email one to you after Stew's predictions are over.
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

IN FACT!

You can all start sending in your songs now! I can still have the songs early, in fact it makes getting ready alot easier! :D (I'm also excited because i've found my song aswell!!!!!!)

SEND YOUR SONGS PEOPLE!! (The final acceptance date is still t.b.a!)
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

Question: will you vote for the songs, too? And will you submit a song?:P
  8. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

OMG im so in - i already have like 16 songs i would like to 'share' with the esc community, for better or for worse
    great idea jonny - would it be wise to do it after esc 09, so u all have ryback anger for when he wins? :P
  9. Mark New Member

1) Can the song be from anything
    2) Where do we send the songs
    3) I just like having 3 things to say :D
  10. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Yess :D Its not unfair cos the only difference will be I know all your songs a little bit in advance, but what I will do is publish my votes before any of you lot have voted, so you know i'm not going to vote tactically (cause i'll know all your votes obv!) And then when the results are revealed in full you can check my votes against the ones I published beforehand to show i'm not cheating in any way! :)

I'm honest, really! :P
  11. Mark New Member

I'm honest, really!

Yes but you love Rybak too ...
  12. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

**sighs**!! Mark, you can't use an ESC, JESC or NF song unfortunately :P Becuase otherwise we'd just be bringing up songs we already know and we all want to find out some really cool new songs, don't we!!! :D But apart from that there are no restrictions ... unless you're milos ofcourse in which case you're banned from sending any song whatsoever! :D

And you send the song to moi @ [email protected]
  13. Mark New Member

omg - I have no idea what to send ... I have too many :D:D Can you still use ESC artist's ? not that I was gonna do ... :D
  14. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Yes you can still use ESC artists :D But remember DON'T REVEAL YOUR SONG!!
  15. Aaron N Moof master

well this is gonna be a tough one :D 1/2 of my itunes library is esc lmao!

*goes to serach his way through itunes and prays he finds one :D*
  16. Mark New Member

OMG !! I have made a shortlist .... 1 song out of 24 ... omg and I ADORE them all ...
  17. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

jonny if there is only 10 ish players - can we put in 2 songs? then we all have 18 songs to vote from - bigger variety and stuff
  18. Aaron N Moof master

jonny does the youtube video have to be like the acutal music video to the song or can it be just the song and still pictures of the artist??

*hopes you answer the way he wants* lmao :P
  19. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

It can just be pictures :D As long as the video has the entire song in it, its all good! Because alot of fantastic songs don't even have music videos!! :P

Ollie Its probably best if we have just one song each for the first contest, unless we get like 5 or 6 people in which case we may aswell have 2. Cause the problem is, if we have 2 songs each we have 18 songs and 9 voters, which means the votes will be very spread apart risking us not getting a clear winner etc. :D
  20. Aaron N Moof master

yayayayayayayayayay!!!!!

thank you jonny!!! you've just made my choice that much easier lmao!!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023