•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Spain 2014

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Spain will have a national final with five candidates. Here are some videos of all of them:

• Brequette: If I'm informed correctly, she was in La Voz, season 1, finishing fourth in Team David Bisbal. Here's Brequette singing Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing
    • La Dama: I know nothing about this one... She's the sister of a singer called Rasel and she's quite ethnic..
    • Jorge González: He tried to go to Eurovision back in 2009. He reached the final and came 9th there. Expect a 'Para Llenarme De Ti' feel here.
    • Raúl: And another former NF entrant for Spain! Raúl, still sort of well known for his 2000 attempt, Sueño su boca. Here's his latest single, Sálvame:
    • Ruth Lorenzo: This woman surely was eager to be in Eurovision 2014. She has said she'd be internally selected by TVE, then BBC wanted to pick her internally and finally, she claimed to be in the Spanish national final. Well at least that was true... Here's her single The Night:
  2. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

3. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

I'm for Brequette tonight (if she does a good live job!), but this is a very interesting version of Dancing in the Rain (catalan, english and spanish). It's only with a piano, and sounds way better imo...

4. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Not much to go by, but there's a short clip on Youtube of Brequette singing during the rehearsals and she seems like she can hit the big notes. (HFC BIG MARTIN)

Genesis2703 likes this.
  5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Sounds just as bad to me
    Rua likes this.
  6. Genesis2703 Pointless

Oh what joyful news, however it does mean if she is not selected much sadness shall be on my soul.

Them Spaniards better not mess this up :mal:
  7. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

It's win-win to me. Brequette gets the ticket, we get a good entry - Brequette loses, Gen is sad. :yeah:

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023