•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Suggestions for escChat.com improvements

1. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Guys, from all of us here at the adhoc staff of escChat.com... Welcome!!!

We're just getting the site off the ground, and tons of kudos should be given to JW for all of his hard work for our site. This site is less than 24 hours old (heck, less than 12 hours old) and we've already got our chat AND news feeds!

Please post comments here on what else you would like to see from this site? Please be mindful that there is only one JW (tho we sometimes wonder about that). Some ideas are already on the table, but we are open to all suggestions...

Estêvão
    escChat.com staff
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I suggest a jw worshipping section.
  3. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

I second that.
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I third that!

Or what about a thread to post links to download songs etc etc!?!? :D
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

I suggest a thread about Waldo, where we can all pay our respects :D
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

And why can't I see my avatar? :(
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

It's confusing, but you must upload your picture as an 'avatar' to appear next to your posts, and 'profile picture' to display in your profile - you uploaded a profile picture but not an avatar :P

Don't worry, I'll simplify it when I have time...
  8. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

It doesn't even let me add an avatar... o_0
  9. Mina Member with a "past"

Great..now I have my avatar :D
  10. MILKshake  

eh u wish, keep on dreamin' :P :D
  11. MILKshake  

the chatroom and stuffs on this site r getting great..
    but we need to tell more ppl to join us, to make this site more popular as a place where eurovision fans can talk and share the opinions together as a friends :).
    because for sure there a lot of people that they dont know about this brand new site & chat :D. enjoy the esc season with us :P
  12. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

word of mouth suggestion...

Is anyone willing to run the risk of having their esctoday.com account banned by either posting a message in their forums about our site, or at least mentioning it in their profile there? Also, how about contacting regulars at esctimes & oiko? :S
  13. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

We could just create a fake account :) Call it www.escchat.com and post messages saying "come visit escchat.com" etc etc. I'm sure it would get banned pretty quickly but at least it would get some more people! :P (lol now I feel like a spammer!!!)
  14. MILKshake  

i agree with jonny - we should do it!!
    i liked the idea
  15. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Maybe wait a few days to make the site look more pretty first :D
  16. MILKshake  

mhm there any more upgrade :P ?
  17. Mark New Member

My Suggestion: Just some quick things on how to work the forum !! :D:D Coz I have no idea how to add or accept friends !! - so If you add me and have not accepted you, I'm not being rude !! :D:D
  18. But then, don't you run the risk of having, anyone and everyone (Turkish spammers and all) join the site? I know it may be nice to have more people, but in my opinion I like it just the way it is with us devoted fans and friends (although we need to get Sara and Eurovizz in here right away!) :)
  19. Mina Member with a "past"

Well, we could always post the link on oikotimes and other esc sites.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023