•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Switzerland 2009

?

What is your opinion of "The Heighest Heights" ?

Immense! - The best thing since sliced bread 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Rather Good :) 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Alright, but i prefered Paolo 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Bad - DJ BoBo was better 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Even Piero & the MusicStars were better than this trash :( 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Kevin New Member

This year Switzerland is sending Lovebugs with the song "The Heighest Heights"
    What does everyone think of the song:S
    Will it live up to the successfulness of DJ BoBo & Paolo Meneguzzi? :rolleyes:;)
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

It's ok, I may like it more when I see it live..or less:cool:
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

For me its "rather good" :P Cause although I love the song, for its genre, its not the strongest of songs :rolleyes: But i want it to do well, even if I fear it won't ...
  4. Well, you've asked a tricky question Kev :) I really love this song but for me, "Era Stupendo" is one of the best songs ever! So I voted "it's alright" even though, I rather like it :)
  5. Mark New Member

ITS AMAZING !! and apparently Lovebugs are amazing live !! So I have no worries !! :D:D It's the best thing since sliced bread !! But I love french bread more !! :D and Patrica Kaas !! :D and What ever bread they have in Estonia, that's even if they eat bread there... they must eat something I suppose...
  6. As Euro Sheep says, it's a tricky question. I love this song but I also loved "Era stupendo" :S I voted immense :)
  7. Kevin New Member

i saw a vid of them singing it live and they were good ;)
  8. tente New Member

Cool......

"The heighest highs" is the coolest song this year, like France in 2008. For sure they´ll classify under 15th, if they get to the final, but.... COOL!!!!!!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023