•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

[TRANS] The Stage In Oslo

1. Eurovizz Member

Since I am at school, I won't translate the whole article but just the main point of it :)

"We don't want to make a worse show than in Moscow, NRK says."

NRK has hired the world-famous lightning designer Al Gurdon to coordinate the stage and its lights for the upcoming contest. He was this year awarded as the Designer of the Year as he was behind the making of Victoria's Secret Show 2009, Eurovision Song Contest 2009, X Factor UK, Brit Awards , MTV Music Awards and Super Bowl Halftime Show. He has also several times in the past coordinated concerts for Kylie Minogue, Robbie Williams and U2.

The stage in Oslo will be surrounded by 1 852 LCD (or LED) screens, ten times as much as it was used during this year's Super Bowl in America. The rig of the lightning around the stage will be the biggest in the history of Eurovision hostships, thus Moscow will be beaten in that field. There will be more lights in the Norwegian stage this year and everything will be different from the past, Al Gurdon says.

"Competitors .. and bestfriends"

Anna Bergendahl and Didrik Solli-Tangen. ;) They are in Oslo togheter to promote Anna's releasement of her new album at the moment. I won't translate, sorry lol.
    [IMG]
    http://www.nrk.no/programmer/tv/melodi_grand_prix/1.7086828

"I thought I was going to drown during my Music Video shot"

Safura
    http://www.nrk.no/programmer/tv/melodi_grand_prix/1.7087257

2. What a sweet story Vizzy :)
  3. BEST. PHOTO. EVER.
  4. Arben The Flag Lover

omg she looks like gollum, i mean it!
  5. Eurovizz Member

6. Arben The Flag Lover

pls post EVERY photo u get from the arena here :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023