•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

UK 2010 rumours!

1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

UK rumours 2010.

OK there are a few rumours about who the UK are going to send in 2010, and what method will be used to select our entry, so here they are! :D

1: Elton John & Su Polland take over ALW on YCNY.

Su Pollard "Starting Together"

With this rumour its unclear as to whether Elton John is writing a song for Su Polland, or whether they’re writing a song together and using the same format as last year where they select a song. Anyway when I first found out about Su Pollard I was kinda shocked, cos she looks like the crazy auntie that you see once every decade, and still think its too much … BUT from watching the video above (Very ABBA isn’t it!?) it seems shes got a nice voice, and definitely a lot of personality! Admittedly that was 23 years ago though!

And you all know Elton John :D
    [IMG]

2: Lucie Silvas & James Fox (2004)

They said in an interview with esctoday (I think?) that they were writing a song for the UK in 2010 or something, i'm not 100% clear on it, but anyway it would be kinda cool cos they've both god very good voices! :)

Lucie Silvas "What you're made of" (Apparently shes very big in the Benelux!)

3: This isn't a rumour but I wouldn't be surprised if the BBC do a one-artist selection with a semi-famous artist who's been famous and kinda died out recently. A bit like Lucie Silvas lol, but I can imagine them chosing somebody like Dido or something else, but it would make sense from their point of view because it still looks like they're taking it seriously :D I doubt they'll do an internal selection either but I wouldn't rule it out. OR if we're really unlucky they'll make an announcement mid-februrary saying how "Eurovision your decision is back" and it'll be full of C, D and Z rate artists ofc lmao (I doubt it, that would be a bit of an anti climax even for the BBC :D)

Anyway who floats your boat the most, or any other artists you're wishfully hoping will represent the UK at 2010!? :D
  2. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

wow!! thanks for this jonny!! i think i'd love lucie silvas for the uk! she looks great, but for some reason she reminds me of yohanna...
  3. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Jessica Garlick! We need the Welsh back in Eurovision. Don't ask why, I just like the Welsh. :D
  4. Wow, Lucie Silvas sounds great :P and whatever you choose - GOOD LUCK :)
  5. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

first thing i thought kots, out of the 2 with videos i think lucie is the one with us - the fact she is well known in sweden, ireland, Holland, belguim, switzerland, spain, france, germany and austria *please come back this year!!!
    i personally think if we make a song sweden generally likes we will do well i mean look at lordi helena maria etc
    WESTERN BLOCK VOTE!!! XD
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Jessica would be good, but she'd have to have a fantastic song :) Shes a good performer but not sooo amazing to the point where she'll do well even with a crap song :)

ANYWAY I don't know where else to put this sooooo:
    Velvet: The Queen (GOES ORCHESTRAL!! :o)
    Btw Sheep, note the fjortis with EMD written all up her arm at 1:47 :D

7. calrisle Scrutineer

Oh my Christ, I didn't think it could get any better, but stick in a clavichord and a few stray brass flourishes and you've got yourself an EVEN BIGGER winner than it was in the first place!

It's a pity Velvet's voice is always so unkind to us.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023