•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Voting now closed - results on Saturday

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

HLO FROM FATLOAD.

The voting phase of the 7th edition of the original and best escChat.com Song Contest is over. We have a winner!

The results will be broadcast LIVE on Saturday. Yeah, live. In video. So if you're not around when they're broadcast you will miss out*. What time should we broadcast the results? YOU DECIDE.

In case you're interested, here is the order in which the votes will be revealed:

Sheepmark
    MILKlands
    Jacuvia
    Davis Island
    Andropia
    Lokum
    San Minino
    Fusionia
    Furnyland
    Arbana
    Nova Nova Scotia
    Kristonia
    LuLuLand
    Cosmos
    Hexelbourg
    Portugalia
    Lusitânia
    Novterbia
    State Of The Ark
    Støkkanslåndet
    Fireflance
    Black Daisystan
    Safinette
    Hatican City

Furnyland's national broadcaster - atomicTV* - hopes you can join us on Saturday for the results as we connect to spokespersons from around Avalon as the winner of the 7th edition of the contest will become clear.

I know the winner already of course. Ner ner ner ner ner.

* it will be available on-demand a few hours after the live broadcast. But watching it alone won't be the same as experiencing it live with the others ofc.
  2. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

time

Anytime works for me, just so long as I know in advance so I can plan my day around it :)
  3. Jackeroo The Big Unit

Personally, I'd like 6pm BST, but 8pm would be fine too.
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

Somewhere between 6pm - 10pm Uk time is fine with me..but we need to know the exact time :cool:
  5. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

I agree with Jack and Mina... Those times suit me best
  6. Alex Identified Flying Object

I dissagree with Jack and Mina , but i agree with Kots:o:D:D Lol
    On Saturday i've planned to go out with my friends at about 22:30 Greek time(20:30 UK time). I could make it 23:00 Greek time , but please no later.
    The perfect (for me) would be 18:00 UK time , as i wanna watch the X Factor a bit later :o:o
  7. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

from 6pm onwards is good for me
    although tell us all first
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I propose 9pm UK.
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Sounds good to me :)
  10. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Isn't 9pm past your bedtime? :D
  11. Mina Member with a "past"

It's fine by me :)
  12. 9pm UK (22.00 my time) is fine :D In fact any time would have suited me :)
  13. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

News Bulletin!

The Lusitânian News Service has obtained this information from a "reliable source"...

The militant gay rights group Avalonian Rights for Sexual Expression (ARSE) has threatened to hold a protest rally during the announcement of the results of the 7th edition of the ECSC. Lusitânian News contacted the chief of police of Fatload, Furnyland for comment on the possible protest march.

"Furnyland is a safe, family-friendly republic." said Police chief Sae-Yoo Chung. "Rest assured that our benevolent leader will not let anything untoward happen."
  14. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Ow bugger off :D
  15. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

BTW I MAY (not sure yet) be here tomororow night so probs won't check for results until the next morning, so if the stream is stopped by then could somebody please post the results here, thanks :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023