•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Wiccania #35 National Final!!!

1. Ljupco Active Member

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! For the 35th edition of escChat Wiccania will chose its enry by a national final. All participating nations in the escChat Song Contest are welcomed to vote in the national final. The genre of the national final is METAL only!!! Seven artists will take part in this national final. Tomorrow we shall publish the list of artists who will be taking part along with the voting system. Stand by for further news!!!
  2. Ljupco Active Member

Greetings everyone! As you've read earlier, Wiccania shall chose its next entry through a national final selection. Here are the seven artists along with their songs who are competing to represent our nation in the 35th edition of escChat.

1. TRISTANIA - Year Of The Rat

2. STRATOVARIUS - Eagleheart

3. 69 EYES - Wings And Hearts

4. SONATA ARCTICA - I Want Out

5. TARJA TURUNEN - I Feel Immortal

6. DARK MOOR - Maid Of Orleans

7. SIRENIA - My Mind's Eye

Clik the listed artists and songs to listen to them

The national selection is open for your votes until the 27th of January. The voting system is the following: You give points to six songs in the following order: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12. Only nations participating in escChat are allowed to vote in this selection. Votes of random strangers from out the contest shall not be accepted. Wiccania also retains its right to vote in the national selection. You can send your votes to this e-mail [email protected] or give them to our spokesperson and head of delegation Ljupco(ME :D), in private message on chat. The results and the winner of the national final shall be revealed after all the songs of edition #35 are revealed. We hope you like this idea and will contribute to this national selection. We are looking forward to your votes.

Yours sincirely,
    Ljupco Necovski.
  3. Ljupco Active Member

Only two days lefto for voting in Wiccania's National Final for edition #35!!! So, hurry up and cast those votes, because it may be the decicive one :)
  4. I hope you got mine ;)
    Ljupco likes this.
  5. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

MZTV voted too.
  6. Ljupco Active Member

The voting in the Wiccan National Final is now officially closed!!! On behalf of WTV we would like to thank Syphoria, State Of The Ark, LuLuLand, Empelia, Moldijan and Custonia for helping us to chose our next entry for the 35th edition of escChat song contest. So, we have a winner, congratulations to him/her/them :D However, the winner will be revealed along with the other participants in edition 35, but the bottom four will be revealed in the next 4 days, one on each 24 hours. The full ranking with scores and the votes will be published after the song presentation of edition 35. Untill then, may the Goddess be with you :D:D:D
    MagicGianluk and swissBoy like this.
  7. James ... and his things xD

Damn, i am too late, but i sent you my votes anyway. Sorry Lups.
  8. Ljupco Active Member

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Jamoukovia had sent their votes after the deadline passed. However, their votes didn't made any changes in the final outcome of the national selection, so we decided to count them in, since we are good witches with good hearts <<<<<<

So, as mentioned before, now we shall reveal the bottom four, and we start with no other but the toilet winner of our NF. Enjoy :):):)

7th place(Last):
    SONATA ARCTICA - I Want Out
  9. Ljupco Active Member

10. Ljupco Active Member

I experience dificulties with embeding videos, so I give links only. Sorry
  11. Ljupco Active Member

12. Ljupco Active Member

13. Ljupco Active Member

So, after the revelation of the bottom four in the Wiccan National Final, we have this ranking list:
    4. TRISTANIA - Year Of The Rat
    5. DARK MOOR - Maid Of Orleans
    6. 69 EYES - Wings And Hearts
    7. SONATA ARCTICA - I Want Out

So, who is going to represent Wiccania in escChat#35??? Is it STRATOVARIUS, TARJA TURUNEN or SIRENIA. The winner of the national final will be revealed along with the other participants' songs on the night of songs of escChat#35. Until then, you may predict the Wiccan winner. May the Goddess bless you all :)
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  14. Ljupco Active Member

Good evening everybody! As you know, all the songs of escChat 35 were revealed, among which was Sirenia's "My Mind's Eye" - the winner of the Wiccan National Final. Congratulations to them and we wish them good luck. And now we shall reveal the full results of the Wiccan national final. Once again, we thank Syphoria, SOTA, LuLuLand, Empelia, Moldijan, Custonia and Jamoukovia for helping us decide our entry for #35.

1. SIRENIA - My Mind's Eye - 76 pts.
    2. TARJA TURUNEN - I Feel Immortal - 68 pts.
    3. STRATOVARIUS - Eagleheart - 44 pts.
    4. TRISTANIA - Year Of The Rat - 42 pts.
    5. DARK MOOR - Maid Of Orleans - 40 pts.
    6. 69 EYES - Wings And Hearts - 34 pts.
    7. SONATA ARCTICA - I Want Out - 30 pts.

You can also find the full scoreboard with the points given to the songs here. Once again, good luck to Sirenia in Sheepmark. We wish them all the best.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023