•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

1st May 2016

1. Genesis2703 Pointless

I'd love to take part as well! Apologies for not being on last night to hear this announcement live :P
    Güneç Gülün likes this.
  2. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Great news, Im ofc in! :D
    Güneç Gülün likes this.
  3. Teodor Moderator

I'm in!
    Güneç Gülün likes this.
  4. Fat Sandera Member

I'm in, ty :)
    Güneç Gülün likes this.
  5. Curtis Belgium is a non country.

Sounds fun, I'm In ta!
    Güneç Gülün likes this.
  6. Güneç Gülün Active Member

count me in that'll be so much fun :D
    Anaconda and Teodor like this.
  7. CTP Jass hater

I shall be overjoyed to participate.
    Anaconda and sokrates1988 like this.
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Thanks Chris
  9. Wiggles Administrator

i would like to participate, please
    Merjan likes this.
  10. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

What an exc idea. I would love to be in! :D
  11. Nathan New Member

Whilst I know I am illegible for a hundred reasons, I just wanted to say that I think this sounds an excellent idea and will make for an excellent live show. Congratulations on your 100th :) here's to the next 100!
    NickEmpel and jw like this.
  12. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

I could read you just fine ofc.
    Nathan and Merjan like this.
  13. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
    YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED

Now that Eurovision is over, it is time to move on with this event and the pairing draw. The pairing draw itself will be an interactive event, so I hope as many people attend as possible, as interactive means just that - you will be involved in the selection of your partner. If you don’t turn up, someone else will decide for you.

But before we can do that, we need to come up with an order that will be used as a roll call for the interactive pairing. To make this as fair and transparent as possible, you will also have the power to influence where you end up in that order.

This is meant to be fun, so I think a game is the best way to do it. For those who have attended some of STRANGLES's country nights this season, the game is not new, but here is how it works for everybody: A picture has been cut up into puzzle pieces. Your task is to assemble the pieces correctly using the fewest number of moves and in the quickest time possible.

Click on the puzzle pieces to place them where you wish. Final scoring is decided by the number of moves taken, with ties resolved by how long it took you to complete it. To make it easier, click the little camera icon at the top right of the puzzle, so you are able to see the original image.

Once you have assembled the image, a score will automatically be attributed to you. The final ranking of the scores in the puzzle game will be used as order for the interactive pairing. You will also be able to see the scores other people have obtained.

Don't try to complete the puzzle more than once to achieve a better result - this will show and your worst result will be considered in such an event.

You may complete a practice puzzle prior to attempting the real one, if you wish. The links to the puzzles are below:

PRACTICE PUZZLE: http://www.epuzzle.info/u/18e16d

THE REAL PUZZLE: http://www.epuzzle.info/u/18dfed

(click the image on the pages to begin)

You can complete the practice puzzle as many times as you want, but you must only attempt the real puzzle once.

Everybody must complete the real puzzle before Wednesday, 18th May 2016 so we can proceed with organising the actual pairing draw. Please use your chat username as your nickname when completing the puzzle.

Scheeples Julio Anaconda sokrates1988 adamacs James Rua SilentPrayer DenDutch Merjan Stockholm calling dan Luis DLC Mina Genesis2703 Nessie Teodor Sandera Curtis Güneç Gülün CTP Wiggles NickEmpel
    DenDutch, Rua, Merjan and 4 others like this.
  14. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

For clarification, because some people appear to be confused, the puzzle leaderboard is in no way connected to the final pairings. Rather, it serves as a roll call order for people to be called up to participate in the separate interactive pairing event which I would like to take place on Saturday 21st May starting at 21:00 UK.

Please let me know here if you are able to attend, as it will work much better with as many people present as possible because your fate will be in your own hands.

---

FINAL LEADERBOARD
    1. Nessie
    2. Julio
    3. adamacs
    4. Genesis2703
    5. CTP
    6. DenDutch
    7. Wiggles
    8. Teodor
    9. SilentPrayer
    10. NickEmpel
    11. sokrates1988
    12. Anaconda
    13. Curtis
    14. Scheeples
    15. Stockholm calling
    16. Merjan
    17. Luis DLC
    18. Sandera
    19. Güneç Gülün
    20. Rua
    21. James
    22. dan
    23. Mina
    [IMG]
    adamacs, Anaconda and Rua like this.
  15. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I will be here <<
  16. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I will be here, also. <<
  17. Julio STRANGLES

I should be present
  18. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

I would be happy to attend ofc, ty for organising it.
  19. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

I too will be present
  20. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I need to work on the 21st until 21:00 UK, but it can very well be later or earlier. I'm hoping for the best ofc, and I'll come to chat as soon as I can.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023