•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

2008 - 2009...

1. Mark New Member

Well the one time my webcam didn't crash it was during Scotts :D:D:D:D x a million
  2. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

i think particularly this year, many people have considered leaving esc for numerous reasons...
  3. I can take a hint :o But I promise, it won't happen again :)
  4. Oh no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to sound so blunt :( I've called FYR Macedonia some pretty bad things as well so I guess we're even :D
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I can't say I didn't consider it. I doubt it would have happened however had escchat not been born I wouldn't have been surprised if i'd have left the "scene" so to speak :P The trouble is, following esc takes up alot of time believe it or not, and combine that with the fact that esctoday is full of so many spammers and people that are just asking for arguements basically, it did make me wonder at times whether it was really worth it!

Thankfully escchat was born! And I shall definitely be seeing the 2010 season all the way through ;) Maybe i'll be alot more relaxed about following the NF's this season, but nevertheless I think 2010 is going to be more enjoyable simply because of this place here :)
  6. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

the fact that the majority of the 'regulars' who are under 20 have exams also played a part in it all i think...
  7. LOL, Euro Sheep :)
    My only excuse is that I was "in mourning for" Tomás :P

Thanks jw for setting up this site :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023