•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

2012 confirmation

1. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Exc
  2. I think there's a format for titles whereby you can set it so every word is capitalised which saves you from shifting for every letter. However, an equally valid theory is that he is a bellend.
    matthewbell32, NickEmpel and Merjan like this.
  3. AJJS Adam James Jurgen Slack :)

:az: :de:
    OUT WITH 2011, WELCOME IN 2012!
    AUF WIEDERSEHEN DUSSELDORF! QULAQ ASIRAM BAKU!
    :de: :az:

Well, We Are Nearing The End Of 2011, And We Are Still Waiting On 4 Countries From Last Years Edition To Re-Confirm There Participation Still:
    :am: ARMENIA: No Surprise, We Are Still Waiting On Security Issues To Be Resolved Before We Get Any Form Of Confirmation On An Armenian Entry In Baku! I Think If Any Country Is Likely To Withdraw This Year, It Will Be Armenia
    :pl: POLAND: Still, Apparently, Poland Is Bitter Due To A Run Of Very Poor Results, It So Isn't In The Eurovision Spirit To Withdraw Just Because You Aren't Doing Well, I Assume We Should Hear Some News Soon!
    :ru: RUSSIA: The Most Shocking Country On This Little List, We Have Surprisingly Not Actually Got Confirmation From Russia That It Will Participate In Baku, But I Think We Can Guarantee They Wont Be Withdrawing!
    :sk: SLOVAKIA: Well After An Artist Confirmation Last Month, We Are Now Left In The Dark About A Slovakian Entry & Participation In Baku, Hmmm! :cautious:

And We Are Ofcourse Still All Waiting On The News Of A Possible Morrocan :clap::ma::clap: Return To The Contest This Year, But We Still Have To Wait & See :)

Well, With Montenegro :yeah::me::yeah:Confirming Participation In Baku, I Still Think The Number Of Participants Will Be Between 43 - 46, So Hopefully A Record Breaking Year :)

:az: :de:
    OUT WITH 2011, WELCOME IN 2012!
    AUF WIEDERSEHEN DUSSELDORF! QULAQ ASIRAM BAKU!
    :de: :az:
  4. AJJS Adam James Jurgen Slack :)

well arnt you a very creative person, is bellend the best you could come up with?
  5. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

RTK still hasn't gotten EBU Membership , if it did , we'd be informed. And also RTK is government-funded , so they have enough money. If Kosovo manages to join ESC at least a certain amount of the money will be invested in something worth it , not in non-sense as usual.
  6. Liam Esterran.

Poland are out :/
  7. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Boo, TVP:down:
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Bullshit q.f. :P
    1FLTV (1. Furstentum Liechtenstein TV) has applied for EBU Membership years ago, and funding is no problem!
    The only problem in this is that EBU has not yet approved their membership. As soon as EBU approves, Liechtenstein will debut. In 2010 and 2011, there was a big chance that EBU would approve, though nothing happened. 1FLTV stated that they will most likely be there in 2013, because they expect to have everything as good as EBU wants it in 2012.
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  9. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I heard it's because their station still doesn't offer enough variety of programs. :baby:

On the topic of Poland, just like with Slovakia not even facebooks with the words official in them can be trusted these days :P
  10. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

but that's crazy, luis. what about CCP? if they were in EBU, would they be out because they mostly broadcast mass games and military parades? NO. thats so crazy.
    jw likes this.
  11. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Hey I didn't originally make that remark so don't shoot the one who repeats it :P :court: Court in recess
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  12. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

OK, now I think it's safe to say BOO TVP!:court:

The hole in Europe is getting bigger:o Slovakia please go to Baku
    matthewbell32 likes this.
  13. AJJS Adam James Jurgen Slack :)

:az:
    ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT BEFORE 2012!! HERE WE COME BAKU!!!

So, The List Of Participants Currently Stands At 41, We Are Still Short And Could Expect More Nations To Join, So Lets Recap

Confirmed For Baku!
    :sk: Finally, After All The Confusion, We Are Glad To See Slovakia Continue Their Participation In ESC :)
    Withdrawals!!
    :pl: Yes, Sadly, No Poland In 2012 Due To The World Cup, Damn You Football!!! :@

What About Debuts, Or Other Returns?
    :xk: I Think Are Due To Make A Surprise Debut, But Are Awaiting EBU Membership! :D
    :li: Could Possibly Make A Surprise Debut, But Still Awaiting EBU Membership, Keeping Them From Entering:rolleyes:
    :ma: THE ONE TO WATCH FOR 2012! Will They Be Returning TO The Contest!?!?!?! Its Looking Good :P

And Who From Last Year Are We STILL Waiting On?
    :ru: What Is Happening With Russia, Who Knows??? Seriously!?!?!? :o
    :am: I Think We Can Expect A Withdrawal From Armenia, But Hopefully They Wont, Come On Armenia, Stiff Upper Lip Old Girl ;)

So, We Have 41 So Far, If We Get Russia & Armenia Back On-board, We Will Atleast Meet The 43 Entry Record, But If We Get Any New Debutantes From Lichtenstein & Kosovo Or A Return From Morocco, We Will Have One Huge ESC In Baku (Possibly Reaching The Current 46 Entry Maximum) <<

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
    FROM AJJS
    TO ALL THE READERS, BLOGGERS, CHATTERS & FANS @ ESCCHAT.COM

ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT BEFORE 2012!! HERE WE COME BAKU!!!
  14. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Let's comment on this:
    Armenia will probably be there in Baku. That is the latest news
    Definitely no Kosovo or Liechtenstein, they will have to wait.
    And Morocco: 95% it's a no.
    Russia is being a dickhead. They will be there, but they always wait til the final moment to announce it.
    Poland will indeed be out, but Montenegro is back (to stay in the semi). So it will be 43, unless Armenia decides to pull out after all.
    Lilly.., matthewbell32 and Luis DLC like this.
  15. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

I enjoy the fact that Kosovo is being mentioned in the debuts , though there ain't a possibility for my little excellent country to join. I'll be EXTREMELY happy if the wait comes to an end next year but im afraid we won't see Kosovo in eurovision until a couple of years. I just hope the political issues get solved asap and I hope :xk: gets that EBU membership.
    Luis DLC likes this.
  16. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

There's a rumor in the forums going around that the EBU will reduce Poland's participation fee as an attempt to have them there for the recordxD Just imagine

Please come back in 2013:'(
  17. AJJS Adam James Jurgen Slack :)

yeah, most likely we will have 43 in Baku after recent updates on Armenia and we know Russia wont be withdrawing, so most likely we will be at 43 again, damn you poland, we could have broke the rocord here bitches lol,

and i would seriously love that
    and at the end of the day, if they do reduce their entry fee, i dont see any reason why they shouldnt participate, at the end of the day they will already be receving 43 participation fees, so i think under the circumstances they should lower polands and have the biggest ESC so far :D

imagine, 2 semi finals of 19, then the huge final of 26, its gunna be big either way in Baku :) :) :) :)
  18. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023