•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

6th edition of ESCchat song contest !

1. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

My song is from Moldova. That's all I'm saying. :P
  2. Kevin New Member

My song is a British song that has done quite well in the charts here
    It's not the average song you would expect from me (ie, not cheesy pop or a power ballad)
  3. Almila i am what i am

this time safinette is sending a female singer n probably many of u know her n the song.its a dance track with a great beat-that i play everytime i wanna dance-im usually not a fan of that style but this girl mix n uses it so well-tho some of u might find it hard n im scared of a possible last place lol-good luck everyone
  4. Aaron N Moof master

the host nation this time is sending a german singer, tho the song is in english :D its a nice mellow song with a lovely video and some shots of man candy that some of you may like *looks at sheep* :P

now i go for lunch :P *goes to drink milk like mina suggested* lmao
  5. Arben The Flag Lover

After sending in songs in albanian, malaysian and montenegrin, its the hebrew turn to get the first "nonenglish" victory!

The song is sooo beautiful, there is nothing more needed than the translation of some few lines:

For years everyone runs away
    For years everyone returns
    Trapped within circles
    Everyone is complicated
    So what are you still dreaming for?

For years they are hiding something
    For years everyone knows

Turns out you're always silent
    But inside everything is on fire
    All the words that vanished
    You will find them in other people's dreams

(pls dont copy paste the translation to google, cause u could find out the song :P)

and as the lyrics might show u the song is about the pain of israelis AND palastine thoroughout all these years.
    I could cry everytime i hear the song...

i hope u wont forget this promotion when listening to this song...:)
  6. MILKshake  

For the second attempt in this contest MILKlands will present a song this time a song in English language with a strong lyrics and with a rockish-catchy tune by a Maltese artist that for sure all of you know about this beutiful artisit!!

This song it was a big success in Malta and still this song is rockin' us, when we listening it..

enjoy..
  7. calrisle Scrutineer

My song is by a well-known and well-loved female artist who has single-handedly epitomised the nu-disco genre for almost a decade. Her class, her grace and her cool delivery are her trademarks, and in her performance of this song she serves up all of those trademarks but I can't help but notice she's found a little something extra from somewhere that just seals the deal and makes this one of her best ever songs.

The song itself is a nu-disco/disco-house stomper with a persistent, addictive beat, big strings, and some totally killer lyrics. It's about the singer's urge to let music help her get over the end of a relationship and forget her troubles. It's got all the ingredients of her last pan-European sound of the summer, and I really hope you all love it as much as I do!

Yay!
  8. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

well its got the to point where even my insanity amuses me, and i have been insane (if not brave) enough to enter this.
    first of all my entry is not a song, it does not have lyrics so dont look for them!
    secondly i apologise for the 'interesting' video it was made by me, and admittidly its not the best as its ther first time i have used movie maker! the video will need to be turned up as due to cheap *MP3 ahem* recording company has a poor sense of volume.
    this is ofc - one of my music GCSE compositions.
    it is in a ternary form - meaning it has a A B A C A structure, it contains the instruments of the flute, saxophone and trumpet - along with 2 vocals (but has no lyrics!!!)
    i have created a baroque piece, which due to the use of instruments i have created a mini-new genre "modern baroque" <not the most original :) >
    please dont make a jugdement on the images or the sound quality, but the sound itself - i dont mind if you dislike it as its a matter of personal taste - but please dont talk about it behind my back - as its not an artist representing me, but i am representing myself!
  9. Eurovizz Member

My song this time is sung by a Belgian house-group, which was famous around 2005-2006. The song I've chosen from this group is actually a cover version of this song, originally recorded by the Swedish group Roxette. ;)

The name of this group stands for dance.house.trance
  10. Kristiina sxesov q.f

So I've got an Estonian entry. But the song is in English. The performer is a young talented (and pretty successive) Estonian girl, who has been compared with Björk.
    This song is a deep, mystical alternative pop song (reminds a bit of Within Temptation). It might not be everyone's taste, but it is a first-rate song.
  11. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

Nova Nova Scotia HAS RETURNED.

Relationships with Neapiri have settled a little, and we hope for future peace :D

We will be represented by a very famous Indian composer, who has won both a BAFTA and an Academy Award recently. The song is not a typical 'Stewart' song, and is very 'bollywood'.
  12. Kiewen New Member

so my first act on this here forum is enter the little contest, i hope i dont come last, i hear there is a bit of errr block voting effectively!
  13. CTP Jass hater

The entry from my country could be considered quite a departure from the number of ballady-type previous entries, which I think is a good thing, and highlights my country's ability to like other types of music! This band has been described as going through a 'Celtic rock' phase at the time they recorded this, which I don't completely disagree with. The song is in French, and is (broadly) about happiness and how to get it.
  14. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Lusitânian entry in the 6th EscChat Song Conest

After a poor finish from sending our benevolent King singing a hit song, Lusitânia has opted to send a non-English song this time around. We cannot reveal the language of the entry, because only three hit songs have ever been recorded in this language, and you might guess it.

The singer of the song hails from London, and the song was originally recorded in English. Lusitânia hopes you enjoy this non-English version of the song!

Lusitânia, bringing you unique, interesting songs to the EscChat Song Contest since the 3rd edition!!!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023