•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

#74 and #75

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Hi,

DO be aware of the following:

Submission for #74 is already open, and will run as normal. As soon as the songs for #74 have been revealed, submission for #75 will open until Thursday. That means you have to submit your #75 song whilst you vote in #74.

The songs in #75 will be revealed straight after the #74 results show, and you will have one week to vote.

That ultimately means that the #74 results show will be on 14th December and the results show for #75 will be on 20th December.
    DenDutch likes this.
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

This is v. convenient as I was planning on taking a one-edition hiatus due to my frankly offensive workload from here until the end of the semester. It is, however, mostly due in on the 15th so I shall be able to make a storming return to #75. That is if I don't disappear for a couple of years ofc.
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

AS the recap for #75 will be shown straight after the #74 results show, there will not be any time for the winner of #74 to pick the colour scheme.

Therefore I ask all participants of #74 to reply below with the colour they would like to use if they end up hosting #75.

Choices are: Red, Orange, Blue, Teal, Green, Purple.

DO note that if you win #74 and you haven't made a choice from the above list, you won't host #75.
  4. ThatWelshOne Member

5. Julio STRANGLES

6. Wiggles Administrator

Orange please, may it bring me luck.
  7. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

8. Mina Member with a "past"

9. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I will ask for Red.
  10. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

11. DenDutch Well-Known Member

Teal, please.
  12. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Good old Orange :)
  13. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

Teal is my choice. Thanks jw for making everything clear :)
  14. Zuñir This is Janet, not me

Purple, would be my choice :)
  15. Teodor Moderator

16. Genesis2703 Pointless

17. CTP Jass hater

Blue thanks.
    DenDutch likes this.
  18. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

As if :rolleyes: (Red please)
    James likes this.
  19. swissBoy Active Member

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023