•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Arbana NF for edition KRISTONIA

1. Arben The Flag Lover

Arbana NF for EDITION 19

hlloes, this is my first NF EVER in my 17 yeditions old escchatcontest history.

I never voted in any other NF and accept ofc if you dont vote in mine too if you dont want to get spoiled.

But the reason why I do a NF or rather a "Duel" is because i dont want to enter with both songs and therefore let you decide which one's going to participate for arbana

THE TWO SONGS:

Both songs are albanian summerhits 2010 and the most heard songs by me (and many other alabnians) in kosovo this summer.

I made a preview video with 1 and a half miunute of every song so you dont get to listen to the whole song until the actual Escchatcontest in Kristonia. ofc you could check the song on youtube, but i ask you kindly not to do so as you would just get used too much to the song until the voting window is opened, thank you!

So here is my video:

Pls send me a pm here on escchat in my profile or in the chat tellin me if you want song one or two.

Votes are being accepted till Thursday 23:59 pm

Only (former) participants of the escchatcontest can vote; one vote = one point, the song with most points wins

Thanks to all voters!
  2. Liam Esterran.

Wait, Kristonia won? Arben you fuck! You ruined it for everyone who missed it!
  3. Arben The Flag Lover

omgomgomgomg i edited it yesterday and thought it would have been changed, but the heading is still the same, omg im so sorry, why ddnt the heading changed??
  4. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

It's still here:o

My sources tell me that it was FoF trying to ruin the fun and soon their contest will feature some of our songs, especially Stew's.:P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023