•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Best Entry by Serbia

1. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

2. Mina Member with a "past"

I didn't blame you, jj. I blamed Gian for awarding those 12 points from you...even more now that I know what exactly happened.

Gian, you know what? I'm sorry I wasted time to vote on your game.
    Next time, just tell us who you think the winner should be...it's easier and faster.
    James likes this.
  3. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

See, Mina, I explained the situation in the previous post. Effectively you know the winner by the voting grid I posted, which is the correct one. I just added that the 2nd placement receives the same treatement because of a mistake of me with video results. I see no reasons to ''withdraw'' from these threads. Until otherwise proves I didn't fake the results (as you can see from the voting grid) and I am upset you dislike my job, because I really cared about it (pictures,organisations etc.) and I honestly wanted it to be perfect, even if I can tell the result was messing. About the thing of ''wasting time'' I cannot see why you wasted your time. We had fun, we listened to (good) music and we had Video Results. What's important is to have fun and spend some time in pleasant company. Saying this I ofc ask you sorry.
  4. James ... and his things xD

Mina is right though. I don't want to make a big deal of it cause it is only a game. But if you act like this (counting someone's votes 6x as many as another one's votes :rolleyes: and declaring two winners based on that criteria:rolleyes: ), it seems logic that people see it as a waste of time and as a joke. It is not a fact of being upset, it's a matter of taking yourself, us and your game serious. I enjoyed it that you made the game and I have admiration for the video's you made, but this whisked that all away.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023